Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anikassecret Wandsworth  (Read 3541 times)

14 review(s) for Anikassecret (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Online Sugarspike

External Link/Members Only

Wandsworth train station, about 7min walk. High tower building next to the river.
This must have been the best ever beginning of a session I’ve ever had.

The moment I entered her flat, she was all over me with deep French and her hand already unzipped my trousers and here we go my cock is out and about. She was literally carrying me by my cock to her bedroom.  Her legs were already wrapped around me and I didn’t even say Hello!
Soon I told her to let go. Yes you’d be surprise but I needed to catch my breath.
She was laughing out loud enjoying every second of it.
Guys don’t kill me for saying this but I think that she a real nympho or a bloody good actress.
Then it was bed time where she just couldn’t stop trying to convince me that she needs to eat my ass.
Not my thing so I had to keep stopping her from going there.
I felt a bit weird about this one. It felt like she needed to pay me instead of me paying her.
She’s very much in charge of the session and if you fancy someone a bit hectic then she might be the one.

Personally, the whole entrance to her flat will always be a big part of my wank bank but the actual session wasn’t really my thing.
Will I see her again? It’s a positive review but just not my thing.

Jimsdad81

cheers for the review:

when was your punt?
how long was it?
did you get a swedish massage?
how much did you pay?
how old was she?
are the photos on the ad accurate?

would appreciate any further details to fill out your review

Offline Bond

Sugarspike, thanks for your review.

Your report mirrors perfectly my own experiences with Anika who I've seen a few times, but not in the last 18 months unfortunately. I think that if she is a bit more restrained most guys would actually prefer it.

I like to be in control of a punt (always staying within the lady's enjoys list of course, and I'm quite vanilla anyway) and after breaking her initial onslaught with a shower I used to find that I'm more in control of proceedings after.

I have one question if you don't mind. I'm a huge fan of fully shaven pussy and as I recall Anika used to sport a landing strip. I now it might sound a bit OCD but it's the main reason why she's slipped down my pecking order lately and why I never got round to seeing her during the last 18 months. But on all other counts she is a top girl.

Has she still got it?

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0

Your report mirrors perfectly my own experiences with Anika who I've seen a few times, but not in the last 18 months unfortunately. I think that if she is a bit more restrained most guys would actually prefer it.

I like to be in control of a punt (always staying within the lady's enjoys list of course, and I'm quite vanilla anyway) and after breaking her initial onslaught with a shower I used to find that I'm more in control of proceedings after.

I have one question if you don't mind. I'm a huge fan of fully shaven pussy and as I recall Anika used to sport a landing strip. I now it might sound a bit OCD but it's the main reason why she's slipped down my pecking order lately and why I never got round to seeing her during the last 18 months. But on all other counts she is a top girl.

Has she still got it?

Hi, I can confirm that she still has the landing strip, with a small bush at the top

Offline Alitis

Top girl, but her rates have gradually creeped up. 
Great service but not VFM.

Offline Bond

Hi, I can confirm that she still has the landing strip, with a small bush at the top

Thanks mate.

Offline anyfucker

Has she still got it?
You can be more assertive and tell her what you want!
Similar to Ameera, Anika's "trade mark" is that she will pounce on you from the first moment, me I like this but can see it would not be to everyone's taste.

Online Bartolomeo

Yea I love that also with someone new. Would have seen her long ago if she was not in Wandsworth, anything over an hour to get to from work and then even longer to get home is too much for me

Offline boardyhell

she is good but her voice and silly giggles are a bit off putting

Avogadrosnumber

You were warned about her butt interests  :lol:

When I saw her, she was constantly rimming me and kept asking if she could use a toy on me to which I politely refused. Eventually I gave in and she asked me to lie down and just enjoy the the process. Few minutes later she inserts a 6 inch dildo deep up my arse... :crazy:

If you're squeamish about your arse you've been warned  :wacko: