Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edit review once posted  (Read 1150 times)

11reg

How do I edit a review once posted. I have probably put too much personal info which I want to remove for the safety of the WG such as job and facial traits which would give her away. She is concerned.

Thanks

Offline Happyjose

You can't. You could ask admin, but in my experience most such requests are turned down. Have a look at the site rules.

Prossies often moan about such stuff in an attempt to get reviews removed

« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 08:00:30 am by Happyjose »

11reg

You can't. You could ask admin, but in my experience most such requests are turned down. Have a look at the site rules.

Prossies often moan about such stuff in an attempt to get reviews removed

In this case I can see where she is coming from as it is a little too much info. She isn't asking for anything other than her job detail which could give it away or raise suspicion.

Offline Happyjose

Out of interest, how did she find out about the review?

11reg

I presume she comes on here and does a search using her ID?

Offline smiths

How do I edit a review once posted. I have probably put too much personal info which I want to remove for the safety of the WG such as job and facial traits which would give her away. She is concerned.

Thanks

Before you do a review its really important in my view that a reviewer thinks carefully about what he puts in it. I would of never put the job the WG told me she did in a review as its not relevant information in my view.

If she has facial scarring this is info that some punters might find useful, I would mention it in a review because of that.

DannyJames

Thanks

The 'job' is most likely bullshit anyway, so why worry. A huge proportion of them claim to be degree educated and have a well paid 'proper' career elsewhere, which is just a huge pile of steaming horseshit in most cases.

As for face issues - I agree with Smiths, above.

No doubt a white-knighting fanboy cunt told her.

kamu

Thanks

Ask admin if the modify button has timed out however it sounds like typical pro$$ie whinging to me. Her fault if she divulges information to punters that she doesnt want shared.

Im assuming this is the wg?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

I believe you can modify as long as there have been no further posts on the review...ie if your post was the last post.

I may be wrong!

Online Steely Dan

Just report your own post (the very top one in the review thread, 'Report this post') and politely mention what should be removed. 

Steptoe

Just report your own post (the very top one in the review thread, 'Report this post') and politely mention what should be removed.

THAT sounds like common sense
Step