Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Chloe xx - Anyone had the pleasure ?  (Read 2814 times)

RonB1083

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a succesful punt with Lustful Lilliana few days back( thanks to the number of positive feedbacks of her in AW) I was wondering if anyone had seen Chloe ? Her communication seemed good. English by the look of the texts seem bang on.

Any feedbacks ?

Offline skittish

After a succesful punt with Lustful Lilliana few days back( thanks to the number of positive feedbacks of her in AW) I was wondering if anyone had seen Chloe ? Her communication seemed good. English by the look of the texts seem bang on.

Any feedbacks ?

Nationality Hungarian if her texts suggests she's English it could be maid/pimp replying  :hi:

RonB1083

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding. When I wrote English , i meant the way she replied to my texts, (usually every other girls its always kind of broken english) . But her everything was perfect, so seemed she could speak proper.

I didnt imply she was English.  :hi:

Offline NightKid

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding. When I wrote English , i meant the way she replied to my texts, (usually every other girls its always kind of broken english) . But her everything was perfect, so seemed she could speak proper.

I didnt imply she was English.  :hi:

Still doesn't change the possibility that it could've been the maid.
Best way to know for sure? Call then see for yourself.

RonB1083

Yeah that's true. I will be calling her tomorrow and see if I am being able to arrange anything tomorrow or the day after.

Offline Arar77

I've seen her, twice.  First in Streatham about a year ago, but then she disappeared.  Then in East Croydon a week or so ago.

She is Hungarian, but very good English.

The first time I saw her, it was weird.  She met me outside her flat, and she was in the tightest jeans I've ever seen and looked amazing.  The service was good and she was chatty and really likeable but we were interrupted half way through by her male friend arriving at the flat ready for a night out and being very noisy.  This put me off and scared me shitless if I'm honest, although to be fair I didn't actually see him so I guess he either knew what she was doing or was some form of pimp/security for her.

Last week, she was very subdued, and I felt she wasn't the same chatty cheerful girl I met a year ago.  She mentioned being ready to get out of this industry, and to be honest I think she seems bright and destined for better.  If I was 10 years younger and considerably better looking, she'd be a perfect girlfriend.  But I'd have to say (while I would go back again) don't expect a wonderful GFE.  Certainly no kissing, and oral was covered and brief.  The sex was very good, but I kind of felt she was a bit disconnected from the whole thing...

I think she shares with a couple of other girls - Loren and Miss Lil Experienced (who massively wasted my time a week earlier) - both look good on the pics and may be worth a visit...  A 2 girl (if they do it) would be worth a try too... 

In summary, good for Croydon, good for the price, but not great by any stretch of the imagination.

Offline punk

I've seen her, twice.  First in Streatham about a year ago, but then she disappeared.  Then in East Croydon a week or so ago.

She is Hungarian, but very good English.

The first time I saw her, it was weird.  She met me outside her flat, and she was in the tightest jeans I've ever seen and looked amazing.  The service was good and she was chatty and really likeable but we were interrupted half way through by her male friend arriving at the flat ready for a night out and being very noisy.  This put me off and scared me shitless if I'm honest, although to be fair I didn't actually see him so I guess he either knew what she was doing or was some form of pimp/security for her.

Last week, she was very subdued, and I felt she wasn't the same chatty cheerful girl I met a year ago.  She mentioned being ready to get out of this industry, and to be honest I think she seems bright and destined for better.  If I was 10 years younger and considerably better looking, she'd be a perfect girlfriend.  But I'd have to say (while I would go back again) don't expect a wonderful GFE.  Certainly no kissing, and oral was covered and brief.  The sex was very good, but I kind of felt she was a bit disconnected from the whole thing...

I think she shares with a couple of other girls - Loren and Miss Lil Experienced (who massively wasted my time a week earlier) - both look good on the pics and may be worth a visit...  A 2 girl (if they do it) would be worth a try too... 

In summary, good for Croydon, good for the price, but not great by any stretch of the imagination.

sounds like another prossie burn out

Offline Arar77

I think Leila (link below) is Chloe reincarnated.  Hopefully she's got the love back for her profession now...