Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SensualFitGirl8: Bayswater: TOFFT: Pretty damn good  (Read 5942 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

AW search unearthed this girl, the attached photos from public and private galleries hooked me and I reckoned that unless her face is Susan Boyle-esque that body should do the trick.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

25, size 8, dark hair with blonde highlights, fit, what could possibly go wrong for £150?

Comms: AW message, fast response, text with address,

Place: Adequate apartment with separate shower room in a big house on Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, home to many a whore.

The girl: She was right that her body was her best feature, her face can best be described as plain and she has slightly wonky teeth, but pretty eyes and a great attitude.

She is Spanish, slim size 8, all natural, a good handful of tits, great firm arse and legs and a cracking, client focused attitude, disgracefully I have no idea what her name is.

Bearing in mind I’d left a top notch duo an hour before, when she greeted me in a slinky dress and heels and started kissing and groping me she had to be good to get me going, luckily she was.

We undressed and she knelt to give me a good, long, deepish blowjob, plenty of variety, depth, attention to all parts until I was ready. I laid her on the bed and face fucked and teabagged her before asking for a nodder and fucking her for a long time in cowgirl until I felt that old familiar feeling, withdrew and had her suck, lick and stroke me to a cim/facial finish while leaning over me, no dodging.

We had a chat, her English is good and she’s bright and intelligent. She instigated round two and although I enjoyed a prolonged grope, French kissing, stroking and an enthusiastic blowjob/rimming/prostate massage the tank was empty.

A good girl with a great body but a face only a mother could love, probably overpriced at £150 but a great attitude and dogged determination to make sure I enjoyed myself gets her a strong positive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

AW search unearthed this girl, the attached photos from public and private galleries hooked me and I reckoned that unless her face is Susan Boyle-esque that body should do the trick.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

25, size 8, dark hair with blonde highlights, fit, what could possibly go wrong for £150?

Comms: AW message, fast response, text with address,

Place: Adequate apartment with separate shower room in a big house on Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, home to many a whore.

The girl: She was right that her body was her best feature, her face can best be described as plain and she has slightly wonky teeth, but pretty eyes and a great attitude.

She is Spanish, slim size 8, all natural, a good handful of tits, great firm arse and legs and a cracking, client focused attitude, disgracefully I have no idea what her name is.

Bearing in mind I’d left a top notch duo an hour before, when she greeted me in a slinky dress and heels and started kissing and groping me she had to be good to get me going, luckily she was.

We undressed and she knelt to give me a good, long, deepish blowjob, plenty of variety, depth, attention to all parts until I was ready. I laid her on the bed and face fucked and teabagged her before asking for a nodder and fucking her for a long time in cowgirl until I felt that old familiar feeling, withdrew and had her suck, lick and stroke me to a cim/facial finish while leaning over me, no dodging.

We had a chat, her English is good and she’s bright and intelligent. She instigated round two and although I enjoyed a prolonged grope, French kissing, stroking and an enthusiastic blowjob/rimming/prostate massage the tank was empty.

A good girl with a great body but a face only a mother could love, probably overpriced at £150 but a great attitude and dogged determination to make sure I enjoyed myself gets her a strong positive.

So can you describe in words what is wrong with this lass's face?

Cheers

« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 07:14:21 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

So can you describe in words what is wrong with this lass's face?

Cheers

It's a long way short of her body in terms of beauty Peter, think Ruby from HoD....

Offline gash bash

So you had a duo and then you did her aswell an hour later. I hate you! Wish I had the same stamina.

Yeboahsleftfoot

So you had a duo and then you did her aswell an hour later. I hate you! Wish I had the same stamina.

Yes, I'm a bad boy, mitigated the chance she may be crap with the duo before, considered cancelling her but limited pre hols punting time so thought what the fuck....

Offline BarryProudfoot

Yes, I'm a bad boy, mitigated the chance she may be crap with the duo before, considered cancelling her but limited pre hols punting time so thought what the fuck....

Absolutely living the fucking dream :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Absolutely living the fucking dream :thumbsup:

I've got more plans for later in the week before I dedicate myself to the family for the hols....

Offline master43

Thanks for the review Yeboahsleftfoot

On her profile she mentions she got a piercing, can you tell us where it is?

Basically I'm after hot blonde tongue-pierced without much tattoos  :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 02:34:58 am by master43 »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review Yeboahsleftfoot

On her profile she mentions she got a piercing, can you tell us where it is?

Basically I'm after hot blonde tongue-pierced without much tattoos  :crazy:

She had a hole from a piercing in her belly button but there was nothing in it, no tongue piercing, she is not blonde, dark haired with some blonde highlights so probably doesn't fit your bill pal.

Offline tazz

I've got more plans for later in the week before I dedicate myself to the family for the hols....

Do you fuck prossies daily? This must be a seriously expensive habit, ever considered getting a sugar baby?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Do you fuck prossies daily? This must be a seriously expensive habit, ever considered getting a sugar baby?

Tazz, I have a play 2 or 3 times a week, hookers are my preference, sugar baby looks rife with emotional trauma and the lack of variety would drive me nuts.

SuitedandBooted

YLF you are a monster!!!

Totally agree that variety is needed. Regulars are good and there is a definite time and place for them. But variety makes it far more fun.

Offline tazz

Is this women definetely Spainish or a Romanian?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Is this women definetely Spainish or a Romanian?

Spanish, from Toledo, nearish to Madrid....

mrhappypants

YLF, thanks for the review. 

CIM is an essential service for me.  You mention it in your review, but she does not specify it in her "enjoys."  Any tips on arranging this service from her please?

She mentions uniforms - did you get any impression of the validity of this and role playing?

I am quite prepared to spend £150 ph for the combination of looks and service but I have had some bad experience.  How would you rate her value for money?

Thanks for your response

Yeboahsleftfoot

YLF, thanks for the review. 

CIM is an essential service for me.  You mention it in your review, but she does not specify it in her "enjoys."  Any tips on arranging this service from her please?

She mentions uniforms - did you get any impression of the validity of this and role playing?

I am quite prepared to spend £150 ph for the combination of looks and service but I have had some bad experience.  How would you rate her value for money?

Thanks for your response

Mr HP, she has a very good body, her face is average at best, attitude pretty good, she probably has the intelligence/ability to role play, not sure on uniforms. VFM, overpriced, I reckon you can find as good at £120. A nice enough girl, I gave her no opportunity to avoid CIM, she delivered for me hence the positive but an unreserved recommendation without the hint of a doubt that it will bite me in the arse to a fellow experienced punter, no.

Offline GlennQuagmire

YLF - thanks to your review here, I added this girl to my hotlist and she was a welcome Plan B a couple of weeks back, after a bit of a disappointment with SeductiveAnnalise.
Have just reviewed both.

By the way love your reviews and style, wishing you all the punting best for 2017.
Think I need to take some leaves out of your book for this year, definitely going to plan my punts better and possibly use the agencies a bit more.
AW can be a bit of a ball ache sometimes and not in a good way  :D

Offline Clipit

Is the body in those photos her though? I think i could forgive wonky teeth if that body looked like that. :-)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Is the body in those photos her though? I think i could forgive wonky teeth if that body looked like that. :-)

There is a good chance the body, which got my interest in the first place is her....