Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x of Portsmouth  (Read 1541 times)

mslstoy

Hayley has been on my HL for a long time, but my lack of planning had so far prevented me from seeing her.

Hayley-x-x
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Initial contact was made through email, and was easy and efficient, then a phone call which, while professional, Hayley was a pleasure to speak to (and made me regret the length of time until the meeting)

Hayley's directions were clear and easy to follow, and an easy walk from the local station, with plenty of trains to London (Waterloo & Victoria), Gatwick, Brighton and Southampton.

Upon arrival there is no doubt that Hayley is the girl in her pictures, and I was greeted at the door in a short clingy dress.

I had asked for more of a Dom session (which she delivered superbly despite my poor pre-guidance).

All of the services that I had requested were delivered in spades, and she really took note of my favourite activities (RO and face sitting) and seemed to bring an effortless attention to detail.

And I managed to tick one off the bucket list, we had discussed snowballing beforehand, and we agreed on the day how it would happen - cow girl until I was nearly ready, off with the mac and CIM followed by the snowball.

Hayley is a really friendly (when not wielding a cane) lady who seems to enjoy her work immensely.

Would I recommend - definitely
Will I return - absolutely

Offline WelshClipper

Fantastic lady. Saw her quite a while ago and was very impressed. Lovely GFE.

I never sampled her dom but I saw the room.  Too scary for me :scare:

Great review  :hi:

KJ121212

I never sampled her dom but I saw the room.  Too scary for me :scare:

She certainly has some interesting apparatus!

Offline zanarkand

Really hoping to see Hayley at the start of the new year. From your experience, is she one for dirty talk?

Thanks!

bilbo

Really hoping to see Hayley at the start of the new year. From your experience, is she one for dirty talk?

Thanks!

Let her know what you want and she will exceed  pretty much all your expectations ,I saw her earlier this year and couldn't fault her at all ,didnt bother with a review as she seems to be 10 out of 10 for everyone

KenniLingus

She is great! A lovely review!

For those of you who are too scared to go for the Hayley as a domme - give it a go. Love it on the dark side you will!