Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW communications - messaging without logging in?  (Read 365 times)

Offline funfungoodguy

Perhaps I didn't notice this before but i find that girls can see messages and reply to them without it showing that they have logged in the AW, so you think they haven't been online there but in fact they have and have been able to see your messages without them showing as 'read'. I've also had replies from girls who would on the face of it not appear to have logged in to the site?. can anybody cast light onto this.

Offline Doyle

Perhaps I didn't notice this before but i find that girls can see messages and reply to them without it showing that they have logged in the AW, so you think they haven't been online there but in fact they have and have been able to see your messages without them showing as 'read'. I've also had replies from girls who would on the face of it not appear to have logged in to the site?. can anybody cast light onto this.

They can pay to have messages forwarded to e-mail which might explain having read them without logging in or marking them as "read".  Not sure if they can then reply via e-mail?

I think I've also read that if they are part of a group, the group manager can access the profile without any login activity being shown.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
AW have 3 options or levels of detail
No email notification
A straightforward email notification to say we have a message in our inbox
Or a detailed message notification, What that means is when I get a message on aw it send me an email to tell me I have a message,  in that email I can see the content of the aw message. It doesn't tell me who it's from.

So if it's a random 'Are you free now luv' and I'm not then I don't need to log on to know that, if it's a confirmation message I'm waiting for then I can log on and reply or if it's a number so I can message them then I don't need to log on I can take it off the email.

I have never as far as I know been able to reply to an aw message without logging on but someone like Ruth may be able to shed more light on that.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
AW have 3 options or levels of detail
No email notification
A straightforward email notification to say we have a message in our inbox
Or a detailed message notification, What that means is when I get a message on aw it send me an email to tell me I have a message,  in that email I can see the content of the aw message. It doesn't tell me who it's from.

So if it's a random 'Are you free now luv' and I'm not then I don't need to log on to know that, if it's a confirmation message I'm waiting for then I can log on and reply or if it's a number so I can message them then I don't need to log on I can take it off the email.

I have never as far as I know been able to reply to an aw message without logging on but someone like Ruth may be able to shed more light on that.

As far as I am aware I still have to log in to reply to an AW message, however I can do this without opening the message - by simply going to the Emails page of my account in the full website version. Clicking on the name of the sender on the list of emails received, a pop-up box appears to send that member an email without opening the email they sent. Although I haven't tested this I would imagine the email will remain 'unread'. One important point I would like to make is that the content forwarding does not include the sender's member name, it only includes whatever the sender types into the subject and message box.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 09:41:50 am by Strawberry »

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
As far as I am aware I still have to log in to reply to an AW message, however I can do this without opening the message - by simply going to the Emails page of my account in the full website version. Clicking on the name of the sender on the list of emails received, a pop-up box appears to send that member an email without opening the email they sent. Although I haven't tested this I would imagine the email will remain 'unread'. One important point I would like to make is that the content forwarding does not include the sender's member name, it only includes whatever the sender types into the subject and message box.

Thanks I knew you would be able to clarify, I wasn't aware of the bold bit, we learn something new everyday  :hi:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Thanks I knew you would be able to clarify, I wasn't aware of the bold bit, we learn something new everyday  :hi:

To be fair I only just tried it to include this in the thread, I had a suspicion this is possible because I know it is possible to send an email from the members name on a RB form. So I tried it on an email in my [AW] email box.