Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yenefer Blond Girl: Reading  (Read 2959 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7246597) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Xbigtastyx

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Location: House in Reading town centre, close to station but not the usual flats.
Cost: £120hr + 30 owo

Girl: Yenefer is the girl in the pictures. Shes good looking, has natural breasts she seems to like being played with and licked. A great bum and toned stomach give her a great body. Shes Brazillian and her English is good enough to get by. Just.

Comms: I rang and got no answer. I got a text about an hour later, and arranged to meet up easily after that. 

The meet: I found the address easily and after sorting paperwork (£120/hr) went for a shower. Had to wait a minute as friend who works with was just coming out. After the shower we had a bit a cuddle and started playing with her tits. I then tried kiss her ...found out that's £20 extra. It wasn't mentioned in the texts. Couple of minutes later I got her thong off and tried a bit of RO...that's also a £20 extra not mentioned in the comms. I decided to ask if oral on me was included... That's a £40 extra! I had taken some extra with me and gave her £30 for oral. She did OWO for a decent amount of time and didn't forget the balls!!!

The rest was good CG, reverse, mish and doggy were all fun. She seemed enthusiastic and finished me off by hand.

All in all I enjoyed the time with, she is great looking. But I thought she should have mentioned the extras earlier.

Offline markmywords

I would argue that hidden extras like this (especially ridiculous ones like oral) could easily make this a negative.

Offline Xbigtastyx

The profile is confusing.
 It says she offers owo, kissing etc. There is another part that says extras are available but not what they are or how much.

I considered calling it neutral but at the end of the day I did enjoy the visit. I'd say it was positive but with caveats. Just make sure you ask about extra s first.

Online iq129

The profile is confusing.
 It says she offers owo, kissing etc. There is another part that says extras are available but not what they are or how much.

I considered calling it neutral but at the end of the day I did enjoy the visit. I'd say it was positive but with caveats. Just make sure you ask about extra s first.

So as your encounter progressed, in the quite normal, common and natural way, I take it that at various stages either you stopped and asked her about the applicable extra or she stopped you and mentioned the extra. Yet, I assumed you maintained your erection / desire and ended up enjoying. Not many punters would enjoy if the lady kept interrupting and asking for money in stages. This would be at least a neutral, even if I would have enjoyed, not that I would have with such an attitude.

Offline Xbigtastyx

There were 2 interruptions. The first because I tried to kiss her, and the second as I tried RO. At that point I asked about what the extras were and how much. After deciding on oral on me as an extra there were no more interruptions, the session progressed smoothly, and was fun.

The confusion was in the first few minutes so didn’t have an impact on the rest of the time. I put it in the review because people probably don’t want the interruptions but if you ask about extra’s first you’ll have a good session with her.

Offline jaguar999

I decided to ask if oral on me was included... That's a £40 extra! I had taken some extra with me and gave her £30 for oral. She did OWO for a decent amount of time and didn't forget the balls!!!

Was OWO extra or simply OW?

Offline gbyld87

I wonder what age would you put on her OP?  the photos make it really hard to judge to be honest.  She's listed as 25 on her AW profile, but has 'DIRTY THIRTIES' in her profile header.

I'm considering a visit, but would like to go in with my eyes open at least.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 09:57:07 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Xbigtastyx

Was OWO extra or simply OW?

Once oral was agreed it was OWO

I would say she was in her 20s.

Offline Haderach

This really irritates me, looks good, local for me and decent review. However the lack of transparency drives me nuts as it is just poor marketing. If all the extras were clearly listed I would go in for the price but can't stand the unknown, inclusive price or clear extras, money handed over and full focus on the action.