Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Comedy AdultWork Review of the Week  (Read 892 times)

Roland D Hay

I think this could become a long running thread... Just came across this review for this girl
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Also has this feedback on her profile...     Absolute rubbish, paid 1hr, wouldn't do anything after half. Not even good chat. left early, poor hygiene. fake feedback. Avoid like the plague!

Review just posted reads...

About the Meeting   Score: 10/10

She was so into the date and I could tell.she was loving every minute of our fun together.
Yes she asked if if I would like a shower after and help myself to.the shower facility's.
She was allready in her room ready for me, and there was no clock watching at all and there was no clock in the room.
We tried almost every fetish positions that we could think of, it was her first time doing foot worship and she loved it so much we did it allot, she loved using dildos in me allot, and she knows how to fist me.deep.and good and wow can she open me.up so good. We even tried doing foot fisting where I bent down on my knees and she sat on her chair and she started sliding her feet inside me and out wow it felt so good. She then put both her feet on my cock and walked it good.

Offline Robster199

She won't kiss, but will shove her feet up your arse!!

Slightly off topic but I really don't like women's feet! Or anyone's for that matter!  Odd looking things, but handy for walking, standing up etc. could never do anything like a foot fetish..

I always insist on wg's or partners wearing high heels or boots when fucking

vorian

The pimp in pink fluffy handcuffs with her foot in his mouth is a favorite image of mine.