Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Optimum number on AdultWork hotlist  (Read 1355 times)

Offline webpunter

This topic has been discussed previously.  Will try to keep as brief & to the point as poss.  Trying to get a handle on general no's
Have been on AW bout 3 yrs - reckon about 25 girlies seen - although multiple visits with a no. of them [& foreign trips when these come up + occasional MP visit]
Not by any means a large no. of individuals / total visits by any means [reading comments on the various threads] & probably on the lower side of average

Whilst down to personal preference i thought i'd try & figure out what the optimum no. on the HL is - if there is one
Two pages is 100 AW entries & i have a clear out periodically, when above this
I try & maintain some degree of nationwide coverage to allow for bizzo trips - saves searching at the time
Have reduced this down to 1 page [50] but have let this build back up
Much above 2 pages and i feel like a cheetah on the savanna - sometimes not knowing what to chase after !

Of the 25 or so seen on AW then only 5 or so remain.  I've deleted where i've decided not worth a 2nd visit
My observation is that most of the drop off though is by the girlies simply stopping
Wonder where UKP members are on this one ?

[most importantly & a big big + for the UKP forum:  I've cleared out quite a no. of AW profiles - at least 1/3 [if not more], because of poor reviews.  & have avoided a couple of potentially very poor meet up's [where AW FB paints a very different picture].  These have been replaced with quality new entries - based on the various threads.  So on a portfolio basis it's looking in a much better position overall.  Probably serious / realistic targets out of the 100 or so is less than 25% - but i like to see the others develop:  new pics / [now] UKP threads & cross reference to AW FB [if a reasonable no of +ve posts].  Maybe these get deleted or move up / down in my attention span.  The process is all part of the fun.  Facebook - haven't got time.  Much more fun on UKP & the purple-one.  And as for LinkedIn - total bollocks ! ]

Interested in commentary & hopefully an OK new thread

Online Stiltskin

I keep regional lists, an A list and a AA list for top 'gold standard' girls. I don't really limit the number of profiles. As you say the lists shrink as girls leave the business.

Offline LanceVance

I have different lists by City/Region. For London I divide them into other categories. I have about 100 in total. I know I wont get to all of them, so it is more a wishlist than a 'to do' list for me.

Offline LanceVance

That is 100 girls, not 100 lists, by the way  :P

vorian

I have a simple system for the HL. Ciscoxxx69 books the girl, see the the girl, reviews the girl. I then add her to my hotlist. :D :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have a simple system for the HL. Ciscoxxx69 books the girl, see the the girl, reviews the girl. I then add her to my hotlist. :D :D

And I thought I was the only one who did that in my area  :cool:

Sadly, my list is expanding faster than I am able to chalk off.

Offline Juankerr

:thumbsup: Love it vorian!! Our pal Mr cisco has great taste. Indeed my hotlist has swelled due to his activity's  ;)

LL

I have about 10 hotlists.  Categorised by blondes; brunettes; swallow; under £70 1h, etc, etc.  You can never have enough hotlisted girls.