Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northampton - Lovinglucy  (Read 876 times)

northnorth1

Ok where do I start. I've been a serial lurker, and I've decided to do some reviews on my recent activities.

When.
This punt was late 2016.

Comms.
Good communications, arranged over AW initially - made booking, normal confirm address when in area. As an first punt with this young lady, went for 30 mins.

Area.
St James area of Northampton, block of flats. Good parking outside, buzzer entry. Bumped into a neighbour upon entry who had a look of disdain. Maybe it was because he was taking out the bins? Arguememt with the mrs, i don't know. Anywho, knock upon the door.

Flat.
Stunk of weed, a bit shoddy, lucy said renovations were being completed.. sure. Thought about turning around, however my old boy thought otherwise.

Service.
The usual payment (£50) handed over, - I notice now the price has gone up, not sure why.

Product.
Age correct, size correct - not the best body however big tits that were about to hit the South Pole sooner rather than later. Lucy is a fun girl and gives a good service.

After payment straight down to businesss. Good head, without. Dee throat, seemed to enjoy sucking sock. However after seeing her teeth which were non existent apart from a molar or two.  I quickly withdrew my member, turned the lights off and put her into doggy and finished the job.

Summary
All in all, the presentation was poor, however the service wasn't too bad. If you want a local chav to fuck she is your girl. Otherwise buy beware!! :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:14:30 pm by northnorth1 »