Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petit Annie Diamond, Harrow, HA3  (Read 1216 times)

mrhappypants

Borderline neutral (negative) for a cheap and not so cheerful petite provider

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Maid curt on qualification and advanced booking.  I called and made arrangements by phone.  The maid says that they start at 10.30.  My experience; do not make an arrangement in advance or expect a booking much before 12.00. 

Nikki’s flat in Harrow; find your way to Cherry Hill in Harrow and you won’t be too far away.  It feels safe but is a trek if you are not driving.  It was a new bedroom for me and feels a bit cramped. I went to Harrow and Weldstone but got a slow train and ended up taking a long time.  She was very relaxed about the start time (for which I read she is not busy).

Her borderline pass on the 4 S’s was a good prediction of a borderline performance.
Sexy? (see my comments below)
Services? (initially refused my £10 CIM request although it is an extra) I should have walked on this point
Smiles? Reasonably engaging
Smells good? No hygiene issues either with her or with the room

She is petite Hungarian and a confirmed dress size 6. I would guess her height at about 5’2”.  Look closely at the photos because I think they are pretty accurate.  Ignore the age statement, she is easily in her early 30’s and you can tell because she is thickening slightly around the middle and lacks tone around her bottom.  Also her face is not very pretty – 7 physically, 6 facially.  The highlight of her appearance is her bust – although it is small (not more than a b) it is nicely shaped, natural and pert.  She has thick fake hair extensions as well as fake eyelashes.  Her English is fine.

£90 ph (+ £10 extra CIM as advertised but see the caution above).  The reason a genuinely petite provider is only £90 ph is that she offers poor service.  She grasped every opportunity she could to waste as much time as possible; didn’t change until I had returned from shower (3 minutes), wants photos in the outfit I bought (3 minutes), constantly looking at her phone.  Her performance is uncommitted and her skills are poor.  It is a two finger handjob, excessive wet wiping of her hands and my dick, not prepared to try hard enough at anything and ‘surreptitiously’ reading her phone while in 69.  BJ is shallow and unsatisfactory. I should have told her that the reason she is short of customers is that she does not give them enough attention when they are in the room.  She partly dodged CIM.  Her constant distraction and lack of focus on the job at hand was off putting. 

So if you are really in to petite providers she may provide a cheaper option for a pump and dump, but don’t expect much by way of service.  Going on recent events some here would award her a glowing positive. :D

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:26:47 am by mrhappypants »

Online LLPunting

She gave you all that crap and a Neutral?

mrhappypants

She gave you all that crap and a Neutral?

I hear you.  It was a poor performance but I don't disbelieve the positive reviews and the photos and service description was accurate.  If you'll look around you'll see plenty of reviews with positive ratings that describe explicit lies about fees and service or blatantly fraudulent photos.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:57:09 am by mrhappypants »

Offline SamLP

One of the reasons I haven't gone to see her is previous reports that she doesn't commit to FK properly.
How was it in your case?

Offline RAJEC

Just stick to Carrie here and you won’t go far wrong  :hi:

Offline mrx007

I had to see her because I liked the look of her so much. Shame she was such a load of old shit because if she had any interest at all in contributing to a punter's enjoyment I'd see her regularly.

All she did was "tutt" and "huff" at everything I wanted. When I spunked in her mouth she was on her knees and she just rotated around to the bin and spat it right out. I may as well have wanked into the bin.

Fucking useless. I gave her a neutral because she's pretty and she let me shoot the lot in her mouth. Now I'd give her a negative.

mrhappypants

One of the reasons I haven't gone to see her is previous reports that she doesn't commit to FK properly.
How was it in your case?

No FK.

Offline mrx007

No FK.

FK? You're lucky to get her to say hello let alone a kiss. If she didn't move in such a lifelike fashion I would have thought she was a sex doll.

Offline smartieshouse

Stunning girl! Could be cash rich with the right attitude!:-)

Stortford

Stunning girl! Could be cash rich with the right attitude!:-)
She's hardly stunning.

Offline king tarzan

She's hardly stunning.

Possibly several years back, certainly not know..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smartieshouse

Ok, "tarty" then, which still ticks a lot of my boxes!:-)

mrhappypants

Ok, "tarty" then, which still ticks a lot of my boxes!:-)

I will be interested to read your review - but hope you will keep the qualifications in mind.  The service is utterly indifferent.

Offline Kaluuu276

Has Nikki stopped providing services here.
Also what's happened to the Carrie sisters?

Offline Steve2

Has Nikki stopped providing services here.
Also what's happened to the Carrie sisters?

Yes Nikki just manages. Carrie back this week