Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexylucy94  (Read 2431 times)

6 review(s) for sexylucy94 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Shyandrew2001

Booking on Tuesday with External Link/Members Only Czech girl so was a bit unsure but...

Took a bit of a punt on this one as couldnt find any info on here but studying a couple of reviews on AW they seemed to be from people with other reliable feedback.

Arranged an incall booking via text at her flat on the quayside,good comms, appartment easy to find and plenty of parking nearby.

Was greeted on entry by georgeous looking girl, around 5'6 and a lovely figure, just my type. Straight into kissing before even a word was said and then asked how i was and how my day had been. Then back into some pretty heavy kissing and a girl very keen to get to get hold of my cock and get me and herself naked. Kissing soon moved on to her giving me some OWO, very nice technique, not to hard paid plenty of attention to cock and balls, back to more kissing followed by me going down on her, lovely pussy to play with and she seemed to enjoy it, was also an impressive sight looking up at her tits, quite large and very nicely shaped.
Back to more kissing and oral on me until she reached for a condom, little more oral before she jumped on top. She had a very tight pussy, could really feel it gripping round my cock, quite energetic and never stopping with the kissing, just my kinda girl. Moved on to a few other positions before i wore myself out, hadnt cum but this is no reflection on her just never had the urged, pulled out and asked if i could cum on her, she was fine with this and came over her tits. Cleaned up and lay and kissed and cuddled and chatted for a few mins. By now was quite a bit over time so shes not a clock watcher and did not just offer a rush service. Left the same way the booking started with a kiss. All in all a excellent service given and she seemed to enjoy the booking also.
Would definatly recommend. Recently saw Angel of the north and this girls service was equally as good

Online johnny34

Thanks for the review.

She looks great & if her service is anything like 'Angel of the North' shes added to the HL.

Biglaboskytoon

Is she the same girl in her AW and Vivastreet pictures?

Offline Bengeo13

Good work that man!
Moves instantly to top of my list!

Toshiba

Thanks for the review, good stuff

I just wont pay £70 for 30mins

Equally as good out there with cim for £50 tbh

Offline MasterChief

Thanks for the review, good stuff

I just wont pay £70 for 30mins

Equally as good out there with cim for £50 tbh

Could not agree more, it's not that I can't afford it as I can, but a shag is just not worth £70.

Offline Shyandrew2001

Is she the same girl in her AW and Vivastreet pictures?

Yes it's the girl in the pictures. Also forgot to say her English is good

Offline toon972

Looks good and good review,but cim is essential to me.

Offline Shyandrew2001

Well she didnt say she didnt do cim and i didnt ask for it so if you ask she may do it.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Could not agree more, it's not that I can't afford it as I can, but a shag is just not worth £70.

Same here - not gonna happen :thumbsdown:

walking dead

I would pay 70 or more for the  right  girl.
but that's normally the issue, finding the right  girl.
Kitty  charges 80 I think and that and her availability is the thing that stops me going back more.
But there must  be plenty people paying  it, unless  they happily offer discounts which I never ask.

May pay her a visit , but had too many in the past few weeks. I don't  mind some  ee girls, but they tend not to dfk, it's good she does.

Thanks  for the review by the way
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 10:48:03 pm by walking dead »

Offline toon972

She has not got cim on likes list,but suppose no harm in asking by email.She can only say no.

Offline Highlander

She looks great. Only thing putting me off...

Quote "Back to more kissing and oral on me until she reached for a condom, little more oral before she jumped on top".

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I don't like it when girls do that personally. I'm the paying customer, I Maybe enjoying the OWO and am not ready for the condom just yet. I'll decide when :unknown: