Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: happy new year  (Read 1231 times)

Online jarrovian

First of all I would like to wish you all a happy new year and a good punting 2015. I an making 2 new year resolutions, the first is to keep visiting a certain lady for my massages, and the second is to stop worrying about age differences and to try some younger totty. Roll on the new year

Offline maxxblue

First of all I would like to wish you all a happy new year and a good punting 2015. I an making 2 new year resolutions, the first is to keep visiting a certain lady for my massages, and the second is to stop worrying about age differences and to try some younger totty. Roll on the new year

I wonder if this is the same lady I intend to keep visiting in 2015?  ;)

Happy New Year to the North Eastern lads!

Offline toon972

Yeh,happy new year to all.My first punt is booked for Friday.

Online jarrovian

Trelf

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline NotTooOld4It

First of all I would like to wish you all a happy new year and a good punting 2015.

Same from me.

Offline Mansell

First of all I would like to wish you all a happy new year and a good punting 2015.

Happy New Year from me to, reading your great advice has made my first punts good ones, so thanks to everyone for that and really looking forward to a brilliant 2015  :D

greychap

Yes happy new year to all members :thumbsup:

Warwick Hunt

All the very best to all you guys, appreciated reading all the valuable tips,advice and the amusing threads over past few months since stumbling on the site. Cheers !

Offline dino1990

Are diamonds taking bookings for tomorrow today or they shut?

Offline MasterChief

I would guess shut!

Happy new year to each and every one of you :)

Online Slaine

Happy New Year to all and can't wait for work on the 5th  :cry:

Offline johnny34

:drinks: Happy New Year & Happy Punting in 2015 :drinks: