Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olga - Diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 2789 times)

Stevesmith

External Link/Members Only

A quick review not a lot to it really.

It was a Sunday a couple of weeks ago, travelling through Newcastle, not a lot available on Sunday's, phoned Diamonds.  Lady told me Olga was available at the time I wanted, looked ok in the photos so booked her.

Arrived at a flat in Jesmond, the girl opened the door, she was hardly dressed to thrill, a white wife beater vest and a black mini skirt, was not keen at all, against my better judgement, thinking with the small head not the big head I went upstairs.  Went for a pee and the Big head quickly took over and I explained she was not what I was expecting, she then knocked on the other bedroom door and spoke to the other girl in Russian, she was with a different punter, God knows what he thought was happening.

The flat was a dump. The girl is not her stated age, I am disappointed if people in Newcastle are paying to ride her, I would rather have a wank.

Spent a long time in Latvia, stunning hookers there,  no wonder she is over here, she would get little or no business there.

Ginger Snap

If you had done your research you would of known Diamonds are full of shit

Offline Musicman

:dash:Wrong to assume a couple of bad girls make diamonds shit. There are a few gems in there. Shouldn't make sweeping statements like that. 80% are great !

Ginger Snap

I'd say the only two decent ones are Grace and Heidi

Offline Musicman

Ginger Snap

I've seen I'd say roughly twenty Diamonds girls

Offline Musicman

Ginger Snap

No, but if you read my post correctly I said Diamonds are shit, as in tbe agency

Offline Musicman

You said "diamonds are full of shit".

1 - they aren't. Only had 1 cock up in many punts
2 - they had the EE lot but got rid
3 - there are loads of great girls on the books

What is your experience to back up your comment?

Offline Musicman

You said "diamonds are full of shit".

1 - they aren't. Only had 1 cock up in many punts
2 - they had the EE lot but got rid
3 - there are loads of great girls on the books

What is your experience to back up your comment?

Ginger Snap

Phones being switched off, wrong nationality, wrong ages, that policewoman, I don't do this, don't do that,  :angelgirl:

Toshiba

If you had done your research you would of known Diamonds are full of shit

Ok ......ban this fucker, stupid dick

Stevesmith

Is ginger cock an idiot or just pretending?

I can get you a job as a village idiot Ginger?

Let me know.

Offline johnny34

Is ginger cock an idiot or just pretending?

I can get you a job as a village idiot Ginger?

Let me know.

Hes not pretending.......hes just a cock and a previously banned member....goodbye  :bomb:

Stevesmith

She is awful, I have a punt tomorrow with Lucia lovely in Edinburgh that's what girls should look like.

Online Bengeo13

Mr Stevesmith. Please share your exploits with Lovely Lucia in Edinburgh with us. Couldn't stop myself checking her out and others up there.........
I think we should plan a bus trip up there, some cracking ladies!

Stevesmith

Will do Bengeo, I have seen her before, the photos are genuine and she looks actually better in the flesh, no owo unfortunately but that's not a deal breaker for me as long as they are stunning.  Very friendly pleasant girl, I will write up a review after today's exploits.

Online Bengeo13

You're a gran chap Mr Stevesmith - much appreciated