Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - Gracies Girls - Middlesbrough  (Read 791 times)

ca1985

External Link/Members Only

half hour £60

Comms - as per great from Gracies.

Location - Middlesbrough Flat

The Meet
- Nicole threw the door open with a big smile looking stunning in some nice underwear. id say she is early 40's - gorgeous and a cracking rack.  :D
Little bit of chat and we where in the bedroom and straight into some quality DFK. Nicole moved backwards so she was next too a miror got on her knees and got the big lad out, watching me and herself give head in the mirror, hard in no time and knew i was going too enjoy this.
stripped off onto the bed for more quality oral. loads of eye contact, spit and tongue action then she asked if she could climb onto it and feel in inside her (i dont care if she says that too all the boys it works for me)  :)

she put on the rain coat and insisted on doing reverse cowgirl so she could again watch herself in the mirror, she looks as goood from the back as the front, using vibe on herself while on top, i then turned her over and returned the oral favour before getting back in there balls deep...

Blew my load in the bag, nice chat as i cleaned up and left super happy.  :thumbsup:

Will definately return !!!  :yahoo:

Offline Poolieman

Good review.
Gracies seem to be in decline though. Only 6 girls at the moment it seems.