Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Sunderland hairdressers  (Read 1752 times)

Offline hunter2

Called into this place today 40 for massage wanted 20 for hj then said for another 40 she would get naked just settled for .uk
Would not return total rip off and poor massage
Banned reason: Non contributing prick.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

Called into this place today 40 for massage wanted 20 for hj then said for another 40 she would get naked just settled for .uk
Would not return total rip off and poor massage

Is this supposed to be a review ? You've been a member for 3 years so should know better

Online scutty brown

been here since 2015, this is his third attempt at a post - one of which has already been deleted.
Sounds like an idiot

Offline Boinky

It was down as a review and I moved it.

It barely qualifies as a post, never mind a review.   :dash:

Online WARSZAWA16

Pardon my ignorance but is Sunderland the name of the hairdressers or the location? If location this should then be in north east section shouldn't it?

Offline Goldfinch

Pardon my ignorance but is Sunderland the name of the hairdressers or the location? If location this should then be in north east section shouldn't it?

Yes,you're right-I've just moved it. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Boinky

Yes,you're right-I've just moved it. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

I just moved it from the Reviews to the same location discussion. So I'm a bit thick for not noticing and the OP continues to scew up even more.

:D

Offline Goldfinch

I just moved it from the Reviews to the same location discussion. So I'm a bit thick for not noticing and the OP continues to scew up even more.

:drinks:

Online scutty brown

I deliberately didn't move it in case it was simply called Sunderland Hairdressers of wherever...........
but its a crap post anyway so I'm not arguing!!!!!!!!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

It was posted in NE reviews, I reported it to Admin for him to decide with it being a negative.

Offline Sar-Major

One hell of a "Team Effort" for a shite Post/Review from a proper "Cock End" who's should know better.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RAJEC

One hell of a "Team Effort" for a shite Post/Review from a proper "Cock End" who's should know better.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:

+1. Change his name to cunter2