Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B turned into bareback sex/ Help!  (Read 8165 times)

Offline jeanphillipe

The sensation between being inside a wet pussy and having it rubbed on your dick are vastly different... how could you not notice lmao :crazy:

Offline Hungarian Lover

As I remember it, spot on! Although it was more then twenty years ago. :(

Offline hunkybc

The sensation between being inside a wet pussy and having it rubbed on your dick are vastly different... how could you not notice lmao :crazy:

This is so true

Offline nodrah

Can only a female be a ' twat ' or a ' cunt ' or are they relevant to both sexes as well ? ... because I've been called one or the other many a time.
Both sexes !!! How dare I !!! ... I should be being politically correct and  talking about genders of which there are now so many it makes your fucking head spin !!!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Can only a female be a ' twat ' or a ' cunt ' or are they relevant to both sexes as well ? ... because I've been called one or the other many a time.
Both sexes !!! How dare I !!! ... I should be being politically correct and  talking about genders of which there are now so many it makes your fucking head spin !!!
Have you never looked in the dictionary for these things? How pathetic am I? :lol:
One definition of cunt is a stupid person.
The same goes for twat.

Offline winkywanky

What about a complete cock? I would say that's gender-specific.

I would call a bloke a complete cock, but it wouldn't occur to me to call a woman one. Likewise, dickhead.

There does seem to be somewhat of a gender imbalance here though.

I would use twat, cunt, cock, dickhead for men, but for women the only one I would use (and as a woman they'd have to piss me off a lot more to use that language) would be cunt.

Maybe chivalry's not dead after all?   :rolleyes:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
What about a complete cock? I would say that's gender-specific.

I would call a bloke a complete cock, but it wouldn't occur to me to call a woman one. Likewise, dickhead.

There does seem to be somewhat of a gender imbalance here though.

I would use twat, cunt, cock, dickhead for men, but for women the only one I would use (and as a woman they'd have to piss me off a lot more to use that language) would be cunt.

Maybe chivalry's not dead after all?   :rolleyes:
I use twat and cunt for both men and women, and I'm correct in doing so.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 07:11:29 pm by Rochelle »

Offline Zeusthedoc

yup - universal!

Offline winkywanky

I do love the fact that you are so anally retentive about grammar, syntax and such Rochelle.

If you called another woman such a name and they complained, you'd simply say you were just being even-handed, and therefore beyond reproach  :D  ;)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
yup - universal!

:thumbsup:

I do love the fact that you are so anally retentive about grammar, syntax and such Rochelle.

If you called another woman such a name and they complained, you'd simply say you were just being even-handed, and therefore beyond reproach  :D  ;)
:lol:

Offline spiralnotebook

So to reverse the feminist view point no one would bat an eyelid if say Russell Crowe or Sean Connery wanted to be called an actress? Whats the world fucking cumming to   :hi:   :drinks: