Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pandora English. Pictures +20 years old - hotel outcalll  (Read 1318 times)

5 review(s) for Pandora-English (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline doc friend

Just saw a recent review ‘ I remembered this women who did a RB to a request to my hotel in central  London in October or November 2023

External Link/Members Only

She accepted a RB at a reduced rate on her AW profile.  This was accepted  2x days before & had agreed date & time & confirmed with her on the previous day & twice on the day   Was supposed to be early evening. But delayed by 2 hours.  Finally arrived.   Excuse was she had a few personal things to sort out.  Had a couple of messages saying traffic & tubes & Uber either not working or delayed. 

She finally arrived.  Imagine a 45-50 year old hippy just got back from a drum & base festival in Ibiza

Pandora had her Rock Chick outfit on.  She’s tall & skinny and nothing like her pictures.   I was visibly shocked.  How the FCK has she got 100+ reveres on AW with no mention of the fact that her profile pictures are +15-20 years old !!!  WTF !!!

Anyway.  I told her if she had come to the wrong room as I was expecting Someone else !   She says. No.  I’m. Pandora. -   I says you don’t look like any of your profile pictures. ?  She says she needs to update but she has not had any complaints   -   I didn’t want any confrontation  so she went into the bathroom to get “Changed “.  After 15 mins she came out with just a bra & nickers -   Do it took you 15 mins to take your clothes off ?   While in the bathroom I heard sniffling noises so I assume she was perhaps taking a few lines.

She proceeded to give me a luckless BJ.  But I just couldn’t get hard as from the side mirror I could see her sagging arse which completely gave me a soft limp dick.

I gave her some shit excuse that I was tired & best for her to go as I had an early morning check out.

She smiled.  Said bye.  Put her clothes back on & left

Negative due to her using very old pictures.  Doesn’t look anything like her AW profile as well as should be retired 10 years ago.  As well as being Delayed 2 hours

Apologies for the late review.  But I had completely forgotten this visit     

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the belated warning  :drinks:

How much did this fraud set you back?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Saw Pandora circa 2014-16 maybe, really not sure when TBH but any time within those years I would say.

At the time I found her sexy and engaging. She did have some 'issues' for sure, even then, but she was VFM and sexually very good.

Shame to see that perhaps those ssiues have become a little worse.

Sorry you have had to deal with her years after my experience that would have been positive then, but loking at her last few reviews seems she has just gone downhill badly.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 12:25:35 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline doc friend

Thanks for the belated warning  :drinks:

How much did this fraud set you back?

I think my RB was for 1.5 hours at £250    But not 100%? Sure.  But definitely under £300.   I asked her to leave after 30-40 mins. 

I really cannot believe she had so many AW positive reviews.   Seriously ate these people for real.  !!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 02:20:21 pm by doc friend »

Offline shooter

I really cannot believe she had so many AW positive reviews.   Seriously ate these people for real.  !!

Typical AW bullshit reviews, unless she shares the profile with someone else?
Sorry you had a shit punt, she has bid on leads of my RB's and on a couple of occasions agreed to meet and then gone silent, I always suspected she had "issues" and sounds like I have dodged a bullet.

Makes me wonder if we shouldnt start a "serial reverse bidders" thread.... :hi:

Offline scutty brown

there's one crap photo on the profile, and one headless shot on the gallery
Are those the ones you meant or have they been changed? If it's just those two then they're hardly something to rely on

Offline doc friend

there's one crap photo on the profile, and one headless shot on the gallery
Are those the ones you meant or have they been changed? If it's just those two then they're hardly something to rely on

The head shot picture in black & white has been on there for years.  I remember back in 2015/2016.   No use if it is her or not.  But if it is. Add +20 years onto this. 

Offline Nickp

Thanks for all these warnings, she's bid on a RB I have. She wants £180 (my RB is £150 fotr 1 hour incall)

Judging by the shite I've had on my RB I think I'll give SA another go.

Offline LanceSpiker

Saw her in 2014 before joining this site and she was pushing the age claim back then and was heading into past her best territory even then so seems ten years hasn’t improved matters! Sorry to hear you had a crap punt, shocked she’s even still operating.