Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: where are the walk in brothels in nottingham city centre?  (Read 5755 times)

tan202020

can anyone please tell me where are the walk in brothels( not thai ones), when i went manchester they had a few in there, but cant seem to find any in nottingham, please reply here if you kindly mention the road or postcode, i just recently moved to east midlans from london, and nottingham seems to have a lot of fit girls comparing leicester.

Offline maggotknob

Try waving a wad of tenners in one of the pubs in the city centre ... you'll soon get fucked ...  :wacko:

Offline mega

can anyone please tell me where are the walk in brothels( not thai ones), when i went manchester they had a few in there, but cant seem to find any in nottingham, please reply here if you kindly mention the road or postcode, i just recently moved to east midlans from london, and nottingham seems to have a lot of fit girls comparing leicester.

Nottingham is not Manchester; there are some licensed massage parlours which certainly wouldn't want to be referred to as "walk-in brothels".  The only one in the City Centre is Bubbles which offers a variety of massages but not a full service. Details here:-

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Not sure why we help a one post wonder, but maybe others want to know too.

There is also Spangles on Derby road.  It was mentioned in a review not long ago so I suppose it is open still. But you should phone first.  And the crap agencies usually have a flat in the town centre and if you phone you can often get a last minute punt.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 01:50:16 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline HKS15

In terms of full service parlours in Notts, the only ones I can think of are the already mentioned Spangles and there's also Genesis 2 in Lenton, the fuzz in Nottingham aren't as tolerant as in other cities.

Offline RogerBoner

In terms of full service parlours in Notts, the only ones I can think of are the already mentioned Spangles and there's also Genesis 2 in Lenton, the fuzz in Nottingham aren't as tolerant as in other cities.
In Spangles Ellie and Ashley are sexy and enthusiastic. Are there any fit ladies at Genesis 2? Black Chantelle was randy but the last couple of times I visited I made my excuses and left. That was over two years ago so I'd like to hear if the quality has improved.