Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Thai Massage Beeston Now Closed  (Read 2237 times)

Online RogerBoner

It is at 1a Regent Street,  Beeston and has now closed. It only existed for 2 months and I used to frequent it. The owner Pinky had an offer in October and November  £35 for a half hour massage including HE. I used to have a happy beginning and then the massage. Pinky's other business SNWJ massage and tanning, Market Place, Long Eaton is still up and running with the same service at £40 per half hour. Other than Pinky the women tend to be fat and you'd be better off at Green and Natural down the road.

Offline s6ooby

Thanks for the update.

Has anyone seen the new "young" girl at Green & Natural yet?

Offline NervousJ

I see Pinky has appeared on Aw with a profile for the long eaton shop....

The beeston place didn't last long....

Offline Toppunter1

I see Pinky has appeared on Aw with a profile for the long eaton shop....

The beeston place didn't last long....
You got a link for that ? Thanks

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I went past the other day, noticed it in darkness and a notice on the front door, was driving so didn't stop to read but imagined it said closed, wasn't there some complaints to the council or something discussed on here before about this place ? Would be interested if that's what killed it or a lack of business.

Offline gerald57

The press reports were in relation to the former ET Asian Hair Salon round the corner on the main road last summer. I think in Beeston you need a planning approval for Change of Use but also to be licenced to operate a massage parlour. Not sure if Thai Lilly went through the same hoops but haven't seen anything reported. It must be one of the most exposed massage places in the area, on a one way system just before the traffic lights with a locked door so you had to be outside in full view! It's still a very short time to open and then close - wonder if it is a temporary response to staff availability or the first wave of the long awaited pre-Brexit economic shock. I will await a post from Robert Peston to clarify.

Offline Toppunter1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was gonna give her a try aswell, was this the pinky who someone had a review earlier that has a bling in her teeth? It says she 37 is that accurate and is her tits natural, anyone that has
Seen her please give some info as I'm from leicester and will be a trip without knowing what I'm getting thanks

Offline lentski

Been past it last night and there was builders in removing stuff, so looks like its closed.
 :scare: