Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polly Vixen - Manchester  (Read 1566 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5017976) (2 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for LolaRose_ (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for xBustyBootyBettyx (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sevenstealth

External Link/Members Only

This meet was back in Feb this year. £160 for the hour. Had seen previously in Liverpool but profile had gone down before I could review

Northern Irish girl, blonde hair. Big booty style babe, chunky but in a really good way imo, big tits and an absolutely massive arse. Coms easy enough over phone. Given details of Salford Hotel. Was a little early so just went in as was pissing down outside and wandered the corridors and back staircase until she text with room number.

She was wearing some nice lingerie and high heels under a silky robe. Handed over the money and had a shower and then got down to it.

Blowjob is her strong suit. Very good at Deepthroat and she does seem to pride herself on challenging herself to get every inch down there. Spent a good amount of time on it which I always like

On with the condom and had her on top first, bit of missionary then a bit of doggy. Great seeing your cock slide in and out of her as that massive ass jiggles.

After a decent amount of time in doggy I took the Johnny off and lied on my back as she went down for more deep throat until cim, although once I was cumming she pretty much opened her mouth and wanked me off into her mouth until it dribbled out onto my stomach and then cleaned me up

Offline george r

have moved this due to well over 6 months..