Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose Massage - Burnley  (Read 2157 times)

6 review(s) for Ellie Rose Massage (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline 3birdroast

Review of Miss Ellie Rose

External Link/Members Only

Saw Ellie last year and then her profile disappeared (not my fault honest  :rolleyes:)

Her profile has now changed to naughty massage.  As i didn't have sex my review is probably pretty accurate.

£60 for half hour

Premises:  Terraced House, tidy and clean

Girl:  Thats her in pictures.  Good looking and firm body, excellent firm bum,  Dressed in matching knickers and bra and suspenders (better than hold ups IMO)

Services:  At the time she offered full service.  Now naughty massage. Met at back door.  Very friendly and down to earth. We started of with DFK and hands exploring everywhere.  Now she is very well toned and her breasts are firm (not natural).  She states age as 43 (probably correct) but she could pass for younger.  Move on to oral without both ways.  Had her sat on my face which was great but beware she gushes as she moans.  She asks if I want full sex but I want 69 to completion.  This we do and she takes my load in her mouth before spitting.  Had a chat afterwards and notice I have been there 45 mins, so no clock watching.  Shower offered in clean bathroom.  Nice kiss goodbye and off I go.

Now her profile is very off on (more off) but if you are not bothered about full sex and the oral and massage is enough then Ellie will be right up your street.

Overall:  Excellent clean and good looking.

Would I return?  Yes and would if I could find a time when her profile is up and i'm free!!!

Offline cueball

I podged this lass a few times when she started out. I don't know why she's dropped the podging from the menu but it's a shame.... She was an enthusiastic shag.

Online scutty brown

she's in Burnley but only see white English gentlemen over 35.............she's cut off 95% of the potential market

Offline 3birdroast

I podged this lass a few times when she started out. I don't know why she's dropped the podging from the menu but it's a shame.... She was an enthusiastic shag.

Your right about the enthusiasm Cueball, although I didn't podge her she did the oral with expertise.  Didn't feel like a punt to me at all.  Left feeling like I'd had a one night stand with a cracking lass.

Offline muffdazzler

I know she stopped doing fs but started massage and oral. Profile was live on Monday but has vanished today. Anyone any ideas please?

Offline katmandu

her profile is very off on (more off)

A few year ago since visited and enjoyed full monty.

Shame she no longer offers full service as I'd be tempted to go again.

jonnw16

I know she stopped doing fs but started massage and oral. Profile was live on Monday but has vanished today. Anyone any ideas please?
I get the impression she has enough regulars with her number to keep her as busy as she wants to be, and only occasionally when she has a quiet patch does she show her profile to generate some new interest. I've seen it appear and disappear in less than a day.