Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Charming Slut - South Quay - Hall of Fame worthy ass  (Read 4717 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5412993) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chalkin

External Link/Members Only
30 mins= £80.

( This took place earlier in the week- first day of tiering system)

Have seen her for a while, stretching back 3 or 4 years and get on pretty well with her, have seen her at the local gym a few times and communicate on insta quite a bit... ( please don't ask).

Comms: Reasonably bad. English maid who handles comms and texts and customarily asked me to wait for 15 minutes or so, despite me telling her that I was on my way 10 minutes out.

Location: South Quay- London -  Apartment block, an upgrade from her Stratford prior location. Were other girls in the place along with Sergei/male company in other rooms but did not cause any problems.

Girl: Gorgeous, probably touching early 30's now and a lot more mature than she used to be given she is something of a veteran.  Beautiful face. Nice thighs. But her ass is something else. If ever there was a hall of fame then she would be in it. Huge, thick and round and has ink. The ass is clearly fake and you can see the surgical entries but it is a thing of beauty. Yes it looks like a cartoon body and yes you can feel the assisted padding but along with Nathalia Matos , Suzy Cortez it is the best ass ever seen on an SP.

Gave her my Polish sausage from the back. ( No other option) didn't last long, this was after decent OW.

cleaned up and left after a good chat. She is going back home soon.

All in all very good , although as I said before she is not as nice as she was when starting out but I guess that is what Father time does to us all.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Backtoreality, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish
Banned by: daviemac

Online sparkus

I can relate to your enthusiasm, it's very rare to get a WG with whom you can build up such a rapport that a half hour booking equals 25 mins of unrushed sex as you can pace out when you're going to nut and she is so willing to work with you.  It's great to hear "No, like this." from her.

Best position is CG, her with hands behind head, eyes locked on, her feet against your knees to grind down on your cock.

Online last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review OP

my experience with her wasnt that good personally

Offline Payyourwaymate

Not sure about being a hall of famer, that's a strong statement to make about a WG. Seems like you are just fluffy for her to be honest.

Offline Chalkin

I agree. Maybe an overstatement. i meant to say that her ass is hall of fame worthy. I am certainly not a fluffy, as I've said in other posts her service used to be better.

Online sparkus

I agree. Maybe an overstatement. i meant to say that her ass is hall of fame worthy. I am certainly not a fluffy, as I've said in other posts her service used to be better.

Will amend for you.
I think you're allowed your own personal hall of fame (internally) anyway.
There's few WGs I gush about but she's one.

Not sure about being a hall of famer, that's a strong statement to make about a WG. Seems like you are just fluffy for her to be honest.

regarding the hall of fame thing...have to agree with you. I have seen her and she is alright but she isnt hall of fame...IMO. great physique for pics and vids etc but once you get in there....nah..not for me as far as Hall of Fame goes

the ass also feels like 2 rock solid basketballs

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Interesting comments all round.

I see both arguments for her HoF status, like OP I have her on Insta and agree she’s as hot and has the lifestyle of the elite girls you see on the gram.

Logan’s point is also correct as when I saw her the first few times I didn’t think much of her service and her ass is hard although on the eye she looks picture perfect.

Since her return to the scene my punts with her have been off the charts and there are only a handful of Bubble but punts that have matched her service for me.

Offline Stanford97

Any tips on making a booking that they’ll stick to? I guess as a trusted visitor you’re not treated with the same scepticism/contempt as I was.

Interesting comments all round.

I see both arguments for her HoF status, like OP I have her on Insta and agree she’s as hot and has the lifestyle of the elite girls you see on the gram.

Logan’s point is also correct as when I saw her the first few times I didn’t think much of her service and her ass is hard although on the eye she looks picture perfect.

Since her return to the scene my punts with her have been off the charts and there are only a handful of Bubble but punts that have matched her service for me.

when you say off the charts what do you mean?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Any tips on making a booking that they’ll stick to? I guess as a trusted visitor you’re not treated with the same scepticism/contempt as I was.

Good question, my booking times were never respected in the past and this booking was no different to a parlor girls till the back end of 2019.

She has my number so when I call and book I can select a time and she will stick to it.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

when you say off the charts what do you mean?

Among the best punts I’ve had Logan,

one was so good I didn’t want to go back because I didn’t think she could deliver that level of service.

She’s one of my go to girls if I want to guarantee a good time and only a handful of bubble but SP’s are in this bracket.

Offline Chalkin

I think the reality is that she comes for 3/4 weeks every 8 weeks or so to get paper before she goes back to Europe. So I think the maid just books up regardless of schedule which is why you often get bumped or made to wait.

Plus she's a lot more clued up now she is not a newbie anymore.

Her running partner ( Bella) discussed on here along with Lisa were an incredible partnership and could have been the hottest chicks in the game. However they both do their own stuff back home which is a shame.

Offline Global_Punter

Good report OP's  :hi:  :hi:I've seen her a while back - then her location was a walking distance from our Canary Wharf office, not sure about the award wining though, I've seen better.