Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara_xxx1 (was Inna_xxx) - Leeds incall  (Read 910 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296357) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jindybandy

Leeds incall – 30 mins £80, plus £30 OWO

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punt happened the other week. Saw Sara’s profile pop up and was hooked on the pics, obviously. But pics that good always get the old jindy-senses tinkling so set about doing the usual; checking for images online, reviews on here, etc.

Couldn’t find any reverse image hits (maybe as she has text put across each image?) but saw there was a VS ad (External Link/Members Only) with same info plus there were reviews on here under the name ‘Inna_xxx’ for that AW link.

Wasn’t sure if it was someone using that old profile though or if was same girl, as the reviews mentioned a small breasted girl, not the busty beauty in the pics, plus her AW mentioned ‘first time in Leeds’, but then the VS ad says ‘Second time in Leeds’ – guess us Leeds punters didn’t leave a lasting impression last time as I think this is the same girl who went by ‘Inna’ before as mention of tattoos on her thigh tally up with her.

Wasn’t any other better options on the day so decided to chance my arm and send off an enquiry text. Got a prompt response and learned she was based just outside the city centre and was available in a couple of hours. Her location was slightly further afield than I like to venture as I prefer close proximity to train station, but her place (about 10 minute walk from Crown Point in Leeds) wasn’t too far out, and little(big) me was doing the driving, so booking put in for half an hour and got a message with confirmation that it would be £30 extra for OWO. Again, not-so-mini-me was in control so I agreed and wasn’t long before was making my way towards her place.

Was a bit of a trek and at one point did think to myself “fuck, I should have just booked someone closer to Clarence Dock”, but persevere I did and eventually, slightly shattered, got to her block of flats. Nice modernish building; one of a few that made up the overall complex, so was a little faffy locating her block, but got there in the end and sent a message to confirm arrival. Was buzzed up and so I entered wondering what I was in for.

Needed have had any concerns. Was let in the apartment, had the usual behind-the-door anticipation but once in the apartment……fuck me this girl is a looker! Is the girl in the pics, but is actually slimmer in person. Real gym-bunny body, absolutely modelesque (think prime SweetCandii in Leeds). No fat on her at all, lovely all-over tan, really long flowing black hair and a fabulous cleavage on show in her white lingerie set. But best of all (and obviously this is subjective), absolutely gorgeous face. Just something about Slavic women that I find facially beautiful, and this girl was hitting all my buttons. She has had lip fillers, but not over the top. All I could think was that I was a jammy twat at that point. Was welcomed in and Sara spoke great English (she mentioned she was fluent in a few languages) and she was really welcoming and engaging. Led me into the bedroom where I handed over the cash and asked for a quick shower, what with being a bit sweaty from the longer walk. She had to go grab a towel from another room but showed me to the shower (clean bathroom, really modern shower and plenty of toiletries available) where I was quick to get washed and rush back out.

Exited the shower to find Sara back on the bed waiting for me, looking sexy as hell in her white set. Lovely smile greeted me as I sat on the bed and we had a bit of a chat. Really got on with her; she put me at ease and was very easy to talk to, was a bit of a laugh and quite open about things. Mentioned she’d done model work before (could see why, definitely swimwear model physique) and confirmed she had been in Leeds before. We did chat for a good five minutes. An ever so slight worry crept in at one point that she would just chat and delay the time, but I was genuinely feeling engaged with her that this thought didn’t linger long.

Her phone did buzz with messages and calls a couple of times, but Sara completely ignored it during the whole meet. Her focus was purely on me the whole time. Eventually the towel I had wrapped around me came off and I shuffled further on to the bed. Got to feel her tight body and off came the bra – fabulous falsies. Didn’t seem as big as they appear in her pics (but in a good way as sometimes I find falsies can go too big) but were perfect size and shape for fondling. Very well done implants. She started stroking my chest them moved to my thighs. The Sgt Major had woken up and was standing to attention already so down she moved and started with some gentle licking and kissing before wrapping those plump lips around and slowly sucking me off. Was quite shallow at first before became a bit deeper. Didn’t really get more than halfway down but a good, sensual technique and seeing her lips work the shaft was great. She kept this up for a good while too, taking her time and then as she got more in to it could feel her pushing me to the back of her mouth, without taking my full length DT though. Still, felt great on my cock. Got to run my fingers all over her soft skinned body and rubbed her clit. She didn’t rush through this and it went on for a while before we positioned so into 69. Was a bit awkward to get at her pussy as she’s not a short girl, but managed to get a taste of a fully shaven, clean and tasty honeypot and sucked away for another five mins or so. More of her pushing my member to back of her mouth as well. Eventually she came up and we rubbered up. Once she put it on me she did get a bit of lube but then straddled me cowgirl and slowly started riding me. I did ask if she was up for kissing and she did say she did do it, it was all closed mouth though – but, she didn’t shy away at any point I initiated kissing and was nice to feel her plump lips on mine.

She rode me well, let me fondle and suckle her great tits before we switched around to a few different positions, missionary, doggie, reverse cowgirl (where she rode then slammed herself onto my hard cock) before eventually she finished me off with her hand and brought me to a climax, although only ended up finishing on my stomach. She’d put the effort in anyway, was game for different positions and I’d been put through my paces. Bit more of a fun chat with her and I just ogled her gorgeous body (have I mentioned this girl is FAF!) before eventually getting back in the shower then dressed and saying my farewells.

Left the apartment actually about 40 mins since first walking into the building and at no point felt rushed. Could be considered a Vanilla experience I suppose; I have said in previous reviews that I do feel I need that ‘passion’ in a meet nowadays to come away fully satisfied, but for me and the fact I seemed to click and get on with her from the off I thoroughly enjoyed the meet. Plus – F.A.F!!

Price wise; sure some will raise an eyebrow about extras, but I looked at it that base price was £80 for 30 mins. I think generally nowadays I set my expectations on £100 for 30 mins as standard, so I didn’t really begrudge an overall price of £110 for the meet, including OWO.
I got on well with her but guess as with everything YMMV.

Couple of pics from her profile – was seriously surprised and thrilled that this was the girl I met, but that more than that she actually is even better looking in the flesh!!

Hidden Image/Members Only