Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany For Fun - Leeds  (Read 2963 times)

4 review(s) for TIFFANY FOR FUN (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tony Montana

Tiffany For Fun - Leeds

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I tried to see Tiffany last week but unfortunately she had to cancel the booking.  However her comms and reviews were very good so I decided to give her another try this week and I am so glad I did.

She is a tall slim blond and is absolutely gorgeous.  One of her AW reports says she is kind of a mix of Jerry Hall and Helen Flanagan and I can see the likeness.  I liked the “Personal Assistant” pictures in the gallery so I hinted that she should dress like that for me.

She sent me her postcode on the outskirts of the city, parking was fine in a local multi-storey and a couple more texts had me at the front door to her apartment.  I was quite taken aback at the beautiful girl who invited me in to the clean and tidy apartment.  Payment was sorted quickly, as was a shower, and then we fell into a fun boss/PA interview role play since she was dressed as a sexy PA in pencil skirt,  blouse and bright red lipstick.

We started with lots of fantastic  french kissing as she undressed to her classy lingerie and then went down on me.  She has good oral skills but I wanted to have some cowgirl, so on with the condom and she took a seat on top of me thrusting her hips while leaning forward and kissing me.  Needless to say, round #1 didn’t take long.

I then returned the favour by going down on her with my tongue on her clit and a finger in each of her holes (she says she loves bum fun) I spent a good 10 minutes with her writhing, responsive and making appreciative noises.

We then switched places and she gave me a good hand job and oral while making lots of eye contact.  She is so stunning that this was enough to quickly finish round #2.

We had a good chat and then I had another quick shower before getting dressed and promising to see her again.

In Summary: Great service from a beautiful girl

Offline FLYING BLUE

Wow - nice review, she sounds great :thumbsup:

Offline wristjob

Everyone says she's great. She's on my list hopefully before she retires. She cancelled on me once (happen) and then when I've tried to book her the same day either busy or no reply. I'm not really a book ahead kind of guy so never managed it.

bod666

Glad you enjoyed Tiff - i've seen her twice and she is indeed a lot of fun! Every time i saw her i booked her a few days in advance. Don't think she sees that many guys in a day so don't think a spur of the moment enquiry will work.

Lex - how does Tiff compare to Sweet as Candii? What does your £50 extra in the hour get you with Candii? Tiff is fantastic value for money imho but i have heard lots of good things about Candii but never seen her... decisions decisions...

Tony Montana

Glad you enjoyed Tiff - i've seen her twice and she is indeed a lot of fun! Every time i saw her i booked her a few days in advance. Don't think she sees that many guys in a day so don't think a spur of the moment enquiry will work.

Lex - how does Tiff compare to Sweet as Candii? What does your £50 extra in the hour get you with Candii? Tiff is fantastic value for money imho but i have heard lots of good things about Candii but never seen her... decisions decisions...

Service and looks wise I'd say they are both 10/10. Same with their friendliness and personality. Candii has more tattoos and enhanced boobs so if that's your thing then that's the only reason I can think of for spending more.

Tony Montana

I saw Tiffany again this evening. 

Again she was an excellent punt, this time she suggested a "skoolie slut" role play so she was in detention for not paying attention in my sex education classes.  I had to give her some private tuition to help with her A-levels (she was very adept at the back door action)

Great sex, great conversation, great fun and she looks like Scarlette Johannsson.  I really can't fault her.