Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe from Colindale  (Read 10079 times)

HornyByNature

Does anyone know if Khloe is working next Wed or Thurs please? I'm tempted to text her as I have her number stored but obviously if it's not showing. She'd probably prefer not to be...

She maybe on a period or given her pussy a rest from all the pounding
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:57:13 pm by HornyByNature »

Offline Cuntminion

She maybe on a period or given her pussy a rest from all the period

That's not a nice thing to say now is it, vulgar and not remotely funny or relevant

Offline Malvolio

It's a plausible explanation of why she might not be answering her phone.  Please bear in mind that this forum is for men who pay for sex and enjoy talking about it - you will be reading some vulgarity every now and then.

Big Cat

It may very well be the truth but it's an unnecessary way of phrasing it. Vulgarity is fine as long as it's funny, but that was just vulgar for the sake of being vulgar

Offline Cuntminion

It's a plausible explanation of why she might not be answering her phone.  Please bear in mind that this forum is for men who pay for sex and enjoy talking about it - you will be reading some vulgarity every now and then.

It's not really plausible though is it? or a rational reply either

People generally answer their phone with their hands, so if hornybynature said she could of busted her hands skateboarding that would of been more plausible

Vulgarity is fine when relevant  and I'm not easily offended but opportunistic vulgarity and being crass for the sake of it is exactly that, not big nor clever

HornyByNature

That's not a nice thing to say now is it, vulgar and not remotely funny or relevant

No it isn't nice, but that could be the reason for her not having her phone on display. That or she booked up.

Online The_Don

Last log in date of her account was?

Offline Malvolio

It's not really plausible though is it? or a rational reply either

People generally answer their phone with their hands, so if hornybynature said she could of busted her hands skateboarding that would of been more plausible

Vulgarity is fine when relevant  and I'm not easily offended but opportunistic vulgarity and being crass for the sake of it is exactly that, not big nor clever

I'd expect her to have a work phone which she ignores when she's not working.  I'm 100% definite that she has periods and that her pussy takes a pounding through the nature of her work.

It's plain from your posts that she's your favourite, but there's no point in getting all defensive on her behalf.

Offline Cuntminion

I can't believe your that committed to trying to justify such a stupid post my response has nothing to do with favouritism and would apply to any wg thread where the above disputed reasoning is being debated

It's not funny, not really realistic (c'mon be honest with yourself ) and deeply immature

Offline Malvolio

Unless you have knowledge that she works straight through rag week, it seems quite realistic to me.

Offline Cuntminion

Unless you have knowledge that she works straight through rag week, it seems quite realistic to me.

Hold on a minute and lets summarize as this could go back and forth forever and get very boring

You think periods and pussy pounding are wholly legitimate and relevant reasons that you can give for someone not answering

You know it's no skin off my nose how vindicated you or hbn feel about this, I was merely pointing out how unnecessary and inappropriate I felt that was

Good luck on your worldly travels I'm sure your take on things will serve you well in life

My take is I think your a bit of a plum but good luck

Summary over

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

I'd expect her to have a work phone which she ignores when she's not working.  I'm 100% definite that she has periods and that her pussy takes a pounding through the nature of her work.

It's plain from your posts that she's your favourite, but there's no point in getting all defensive on her behalf.

Do you keep records of all prossie's period activities? Perhaps you should start a separate thread and mention their names and period timings. :sarcastic:

Online The_Don

I'm 100% definite that she has periods and that her pussy takes a pounding through the nature of her work.

Are you with her 24/7, so you know what she doing all the time?

I'd expect her to have a work phone which she ignores when she's not working.

I expect to win the lotto jackpot, but that's no happened, so life goes on.

Pdubz

She aint been logged on for a while, might be in Poland? or taking a break/fully booked

Offline punk

Taking time off, gone on holiday with her partner.

password02

Taking time off, gone on holiday with her partner.

You have inside info?

Offline punk

You have inside info?

not really,but i doubt if a women like her, has no partner of some description and a break from doing the same thing day in day out,must keep her fresh.

Offline Cuntminion

Let me just get some popcorn and settle in for a page of assumptions

I wager she might be saving penguins from the Sahara

password02

Let me just get some popcorn and settle in for a page of assumptions

I wager she might be saving penguins from the Sahara

+1 FUNNY  :D :D :D

She has family in Poland and I know she goes there every few months to visit - Not 100% sure about the BF? She seems a very independent women and mu guess is that she can't be arsed with being tied down with a BF.  That's my Opinion only and I have no proof.

This is just guess work 

Offline Cuntminion

Slow down and have a drink

I appreciate your concern but don't worry my hydration needs are looked after I've been drinking since 11am........

.....Thursday

:D nah I kid

Offline punk

+1 FUNNY  :D :D :D

She has family in Poland and I know she goes there every few months to visit - Not 100% sure about the BF? She seems a very independent women and mu guess is that she can't be arsed with being tied down with a BF.  That's my Opinion only and I have no proof.

This is just guess work

Some just think that its too personal or it's not a punters business.

Offline Cuntminion

You know I've never wondered or asked if she has a bf, if she does good luck to her but for nature of this business it's neither here nor there or my business to know

If she has a cat and never told me I would be upset

I fucking love cats and that would of been an hour and a half booking from me

1 hour khloe 30 mins chasing the cat  :D

password02

Some just think that its too personal or it's not a punters business.

+1 Yes agree 10000% - This is just pure guessing.  But also agree with you really not anyone's business to discuss WG personal  matters or issues.  :blush: :blush: :blush:

End of discussions about Kholes private and personal life -

Offline Cuntminion

Wow that first link the girl is very cute too, will check her out soon and she has cats !!! :thumbsup:

johnnyboy61

Offline anyfucker

Wow that first link the girl is very cute too, will check her out soon and she has cats !!! :thumbsup:
if you really must have cats then go see ameera, very different to khloe but i think you'll like her

Offline tantric talents

Just re-read this thread and am grateful to have picked up on the cat story.
Sadly although I like cats I am really allergic to most which is a great shame as I was looking forward to meeting Khloe  :cry:

Offline Cuntminion

Just re-read this thread and am grateful to have picked up on the cat story.
Sadly although I like cats I am really allergic to most which is a great shame as I was looking forward to meeting Khloe  :cry:

She don't have cats dude

Possibly the only neutral point

No cats

Went to the cat cafe in London recently , if you like cats, go!!!

There's one fat bastard cat, so big it needs hugging but it's shy I plan to take cat nip with me next time to tempt it in

Offline tantric talents

She don't have cats dude

Possibly the only neutral point

No cats

Went to the cat cafe in London recently , if you like cats, go!!!

There's one fat bastard cat, so big it needs hugging but it's shy I plan to take cat nip with me next time to tempt it in

Thanks for clarifying that. I was beginning to get catatonic!
I shall visit Khloe then and play with her other pussy  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Taday at work i asked my Home Manager if she could transfer me to our business unit in Colindale. She said she wanted to know the reason for my transfer  ;)

Offline PLeisure

Taday at work i asked my Home Manager if she could transfer me to our business unit in Colindale. She said she wanted to know the reason for my transfer  ;)

Plenty of overtime shifts  ;)

Online The_Don

Home manager = line manager?

Offline sticko

She has family in Poland and I know she goes there every few months to visit

Spot on Mr P.  Back soon, stocked up with marzipan and vodka...

Offline Cuntminion

There's some of God's waiting rooms in colindale? Never noticed them

Have noticed a few mental health units you sometimes see them wandering about

HornyByNature

She logged in yesterday, but no number. I do wonder why, maybe gets booked up really quickly nowadays.

She wouldn't be on holiday, as her profile is usually taken off line

Offline punk

WARNING : Dont turn into a fluffy,your in danger of EAS.   :scare:

Offline punk

She logged in yesterday, but no number. I do wonder why, maybe gets booked up really quickly nowadays.

She wouldn't be on holiday, as her profile is usually taken off line

Who cares she has her own reasons. Sex day in day out with multiple punters must take a toll,she may be just chilling.

Offline Cuntminion

More so
His in danger of more time in colindale
There's a reason it's at the end of the line

It needs to find the middle

It's used to be a dive now it's a constant building site and I see more and more suits every week

Plus side of more people living here though I've seen more cats wandering about

HornyByNature

Who cares she has her own reasons. Sex day in day out with multiple punters must take a toll,she may be just chilling.

Was merely pointing it out, as she can be hard to book nowadays, get booked up quickly. That's all.

Offline claretandblue

+1 I hope you had your tongue firmly planted in your cheek when you made that post type o negative!

Type_O_Negative

Nah, i worked in Chislehurst, Blackheath, now in Dartford (the same company). Some overtime in Colindale will not hurt  ;)

Big Cat

Sure you didn't ask to be moved to "Khloe-indale"? Think you might've given yourself away there

Offline punk

Nah, i worked in Chislehurst, Blackheath, now in Dartford (the same company). Some overtime in Colindale will not hurt  ;)

Ok.enjoy. :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Sure you didn't ask to be moved to "Khloe-indale"? Think you might've given yourself away there

Ha!

I like the word play there

I'm sure that's what type o said

Slippery road his on

I give it a month before he pitches a tent on the roof and survives bear grhyls style

johnnyboy61

Guys, this is the review section! This review is two and a half weeks old now and keeps being thrown back to the top of the pile (partly because of Comaminium's enthusiasm for the only WG he seems to have met except for one other meet that he was strongly encouraged to make by UKP a members). I can't really see how it is now contributing any useful information on Khloe. Is there not some other area of the site that UKP's infamous banter can be continued? I don't want to spoil the fun, but c'mon!

(OK, I get the irony that I have bumped this thread again by posting this!)

Online The_Don

Indeed, snap.

My bad  :)

Offline Cuntminion

Guys, this is the review section! This review is two and a half weeks old now and keeps being thrown back to the top of the pile (partly because of Comaminium's enthusiasm for the only WG he seems to have met except for one other meet that he was strongly encouraged to make by UKP a members). I can't really see how it is now contributing any useful information on Khloe. Is there not some other area of the site that UKP's infamous banter can be continued? I don't want to spoil the fun, but c'mon!

I love you too Johnny  :drinks:
In fairness all my posts in this thread I only respond rather than proactively bump thread but in the interest of peace no more (after this) excessive posts in old reviews

Also Don love the cat stuff keep it coming (in off topic)