Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea Meddan - Birmingham incall  (Read 774 times)

33 review(s) for Andrea_ Meddan (31 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Grenadier36

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid: £120 for 60 min incall

Venue: Private flat in central Birmingham, lots of nearby paid parking within a 5 min walk.

Comms: Meet set up on UKE + SMS on day

Her: Accurate pics, very attractive blonde, curvy with small firm tits. Dressed as requested in T shirt

Meet: Offered shower on arrival which I accepted, as others have noted there is a step to get in and the glass screen is loose so proceed gently! Clean towel and gents' toiletries available.

Into the room after and quickly into DFK, she's IMO a very good kisser so spent a bit of time exploring that and kissing her neck and shoulders before helping her out of her T shirt. Spent a bit more time teasing her and got her quite wet before she gave me OWO - good technique - decided to return the favour and licked her clean, tasty shaved pussy until she was making convincing sounds, bit more DFK before putting a rubber on and having her ride me for a while and then she got on her back to fuck in mish, she wrapped her legs round my back to give a bit of extra purchase which had me filling the bag.

A bit of chat for a few mins before another shower and back on my way. She's not a clock watcher and her english is excellent so conversation didn't feel awkward in the slightest as it sometimes can with EE WGs. If I'm back in Brum I'd definitely like to see her again.