Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy (Vivastreet) - Birmingham (old punt)  (Read 593 times)

Offline bearcat69

Having a cursory browse of Vivastreet recently I noticed this profile and I was reminded of what was probably my worst punt with some stupid Roma whore.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

In fact calling her a whore is paying her an undeserved compliment. Whores earn money through fucking punters, something I doubt she does very much.

This was one of my first punts almost two years ago. At that point in time I knew very little about the world of punt, hadn't even come across Adultwork yet and I was looking at Vivastreet and similar places for punts. I didn't even really realise B&S was a thing that happened. Anyway, long story cut short, I liked the pictures for some reason and I naively took the advert on face value. Called her up and arranged a time and merrily set off to see her.

The location was the Premier Suites near the Bullring Rag Market.

I was a bit keen and remember being about maybe 15 minutes early. I called her and remember her making me wait about 30 minutes. Anyway I got inside. She didn't look anything like the girl in the pictures. They are either the most flattering pictures ever, or it was a B&S. :dash:

She had her hair tie back tightly, and a red kind of flushed looking face with quite a lot of acne, a big belly, and horrible fake mangled looking titties. Honestly whoever did those tits needs a slap in the face. :angry:

For some god forsaken reason I stayed and paid the bitch. I distinctly remember her walking around huffing and puffing and moaning about being bloated. Stupid bitch. Highlights include her refusing to kiss me, claiming I smell of cigarettes (I don't smoke), a shit brief bit of OW, her positioning herself awkwardly and me not being able to get hard properly and not being able to penetrate her properly, and me leaving after about 20 minutes, feeling like a fed up chump.

This is the girl who I distinctly remember telling me to "move with your dick, not with your ass" possibly one of the most dumb things a prossie has ever said to me.

Anyway, typical Roma bitch, avoid like the plague. Yes, I know, it's obvious that she would be shit. But you never know somebody might punt her and come on here and write a review. Now nobody can say they weren't warned.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 07:17:39 am by bearcat69 »