Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty Haze  (Read 1261 times)

smithie1000

Has anyone ever been to this lady for a massage?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stickitin

No but looks very legit to me, I wouldn't be expecting extras....

smithie1000

Ok I thought the same, shame not too far from me.

thanks

Offline maggotknob

I have seen Hayley for a massage a couple of times about 2 years ago when she was in a house just near Spider Island. 1st time I had a really good massage and asked her to massage my nipples, got a nice hard-on under the towel and asked her if she'd give me a HE for £20 extra which she obliged. It was ok enough to go back again  :rolleyes:

smithie1000

thank you very much for the reply and well done asking out right lol.  Now I will give her a call, thanks again.

Ps, here I go again, is there any touching and what does she look like lol

Offline maggotknob

She a 'girl next door' type, petite and not unattractive, there appeared to be no touching on offer. She does run a very legit beauty business - has a Facebook page etc. Just looked at her latest VivaStreet ad (14th June ) ...  She offers intimate waxing for males !  You could ask if HE is available via the VivaStreet email  ;)

smithie1000

Ok thanks Maggotknob, I did a bit of searching too and yes your right.  I like a HE off different women.

smithie1000

I have seen Hayley for a massage a couple of times about 2 years ago when she was in a house just near Spider Island. 1st time I had a really good massage and asked her to massage my nipples, got a nice hard-on under the towel and asked her if she'd give me a HE for £20 extra which she obliged. It was ok enough to go back again  :rolleyes:

Just text her again and she said no.  Not prepared to go and not get a HE

Offline s6ooby

I saw her a couple of times and sensed nothing but a professional approach.