Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands TOFTT Opportunities  (Read 35235 times)

Offline Captainhowdy666

See you are the people.
Damn that looked good that’s a nice arse etc etc.
could be anyone’s arse
Not a single pic and you are getting lured in by that lol
Hilarious.

Offline Dipper

There was a pic. The arse pic.

So a full body pic must mean genuine if we’re using your logic. It’s what we do, put up profiles and discuss.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:56:32 pm by Dipper »

Offline Captainhowdy666

There was a pic. The arse pic.

So a full body pic must mean genuine if we’re using your logic. It’s what we do, put up profiles and discuss.
That could be my arse for all you know.
How would you prove it wasn’t ?

No facial pic no deal

Offline Dipper

That could be my arse for all you know.
How would you prove it wasn’t ?

No facial pic no deal

I don’t have to prove a thing. I just pay to shag a wide variety of women.
What’s to say a facial pic is proof of genuineness.

There are stacks of profiles without face pics which are legit. Scams and bait switch can occur just as easily, with or without a facial pic. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:18:01 pm by Dipper »

Online GoldTop

Half the punts I do the pictures are sketchy at best. Often a leap of faith to some degree or other.

Offline JK1

Man that’s cheap for a fit as fuck British girl.

£200 an hour is cheap? Or have her prices changed since you wrote this. I used a freeview on her 3 sum video, she does look faf but i'm always cautious incase it's a old video and old pics. Would give it a go but no reviews is a risky one. Guess someones got to take the plunge though.

Offline Uk765

I see this one showing in Leic - External Link/Members Only

Noticed the profile was very similar to these two External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Brief line at the top about being an "Anal slut" or "Anal whore"
£140 hh, £180hour.
An offer at a "Full PSE" which includes pure filth, anal, deepthroat and filming for around £400
Their preference for older clients
Overall an attitude of "I'm a filthy, submissive whore who loves to have my holes stretched and abused"

Something just screams off about their profiles. And now with the third one thrown into the mix which has 3 straight negs (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=34065), It just dampens my curiousity to see what they are about. Bleeting a load of buzz words on their profiles which have clearly been wrote out by anybody but themselves. Shame.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 01:46:24 pm by Uk765 »

Offline DThunter01

I see this one showing in Leic - External Link/Members Only

Noticed the profile was very similar to these two External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Brief line at the top about being an "Anal slut" or "Anal whore"
£140 hh, £180hour.
An offer at a "Full PSE" which includes pure filth, anal, deepthroat and filming for around £400
Their preference for older clients
Overall an attitude of "I'm a filthy,  submissive whore who loves to have my holes stretched and abused"

Something just screams off about their profiles. And now with the third one thrown into the mix which has 3 straight negs, It just dampens my curiousity to see what they are about. Bleeting a load of buzz words on their profiles which have clearly been wrote out by anybody but themselves. Shame.

Stay well clear of this gang, teen Jessie or somthing like that worked in Sheffield for a short while got a run of greens then 4 reds one where the “pimp” was kicking off

From what I gather she cuts the booking short then asks u to leave and if you dispute then the pimp comes in !!!

I’ll try and find it for you
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 01:41:28 pm by DThunter01 »

Offline Uk765

Stay well clear of this gang, teen Jessie or somthing like that worked in Sheffield for a short while got a run of greens then 4 reds one where the “pimp” was kicking off

From what I gather she cuts the booking short then asks u to leave and if you dispute then the pimp comes in !!!

Yes, Teenbarbie. (I put the wrong link so here's the correct one External Link/Members Only) I also modified my original comment to the correct link.

I always had one eye checking back at Skylar and Alexa English, the fact they seem to be aligned to Teenbarbie has put me off and removed them from my hotlist completely.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 01:51:30 pm by Uk765 »

Offline Dipper

Good intel. Thank you .  :drinks: