Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very suspect pattern of feedback - Leicester  (Read 2541 times)

Ingens65

These two:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

who for similar reasons have flagged up on my 'interesting' search recently, are both reviewed by punters who all seem to have gone to both, and no other SPs over the last two weeks...Neither have any reviews here

Their AW 'reviewers' also overlap substantially with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
but her AW feedback does have some more convincing entries and she isn't EE

Am I being overly suspicious? If I'm asking the question, I already know the likely answer...

Yr Blaidd

Very well spotted!!

I would certainly agree there is some relation between the two girls..  Both registered the same day (17-Nov-18), both approx the same age and build,  and in my humble opinion, a lot of AW feedback for only 17 days activity.  Similar price structure too.
Despite the obvious tattoo  above Kitty-Wets' left tit, I am unsure if in fact it is the same girl or not, and it has been photoshopped out of lolli gaggings pics.

For the same blokes to visit two unrelated prossies within 17 days seems to be pushing it a bit.

Even though no nationality is given, I did notice a European style power socket in the background of one of Kitty Wet's pictures.

Me thinks Sergei is at work here, maybe same girl, or maybe bait and switch, possibly Eastern European, and (as has been said many times) many of the AW reviews are fakes from Sergei and his mates.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Very well spotted!!

I would certainly agree there is some relation between the two girls..  Both registered the same day (17-Nov-18), both approx the same age and build,  and in my humble opinion, a lot of AW feedback for only 17 days activity.  Similar price structure too.
Despite the obvious tattoo  above Kitty-Wets' left tit, I am unsure if in fact it is the same girl or not, and it has been photoshopped out of lolli gaggings pics.

For the same blokes to visit two unrelated prossies within 17 days seems to be pushing it a bit.

Even though no nationality is given, I did notice a European style power socket in the background of one of Kitty Wet's pictures.

Me thinks Sergei is at work here, maybe same girl, or maybe bait and switch, possibly Eastern European, and (as has been said many times) many of the AW reviews are fakes from Sergei and his mates.

Kitty's profile states that she is Hot Romanina woman.

Lolli's sates that she is a mature lady from EE.

Fully agree with the above posts, too much of as coincidence with feedbacks from same set of punters.

Those verfified members on AW who are are in the know-how could easily find out if there is any links between these punters.

Offline HailWood

Definitely something dodgy going on. Sergei sleeper punter accounts probably. None of them have any credible ‘markers’ ie regular WGs.

Recommend you avoid.

Offline Taggart

The punters names are, to me, not original enough, with at least one sloppy spelling error..

Ingens65

Several more profiles whose 'feedback' overlaps and seems dodgy

Has anyone tried to contact any of these people?

(full postcode listed - close but not the same as one of the original profiles. Don't remember which one it was had a postcode)

and also this one though the gallery pictures are enough to make me get all risky....somebody stop me!

Offline HailWood

(full postcode listed - close but not the same as one of the original profiles. Don't remember which one it was had a postcode)

and also this one though the gallery pictures are enough to make me get all risky....somebody stop me!

I want that last one to be real. A cheeky looking redhead with a bush . :wacko:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Although too skinny for my liking, this ones appears to be more legit....  no PG (yet!!).

Can't be arsed to check the pics for RIS.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:01:43 pm by CoolTiger »

Ingens65

I want that last one to be real. A cheeky looking redhead with a bush . :wacko:

Hadn't spotted that......if it's a real profile it'll be proof that there is a God

Offline goodolnick

JIan Chen on AW (see my review) seems to be part of this reviewing scam too. Who can you trust nowadays! !

Yr Blaidd

You probably think I am a sad bastard here...

I looked again at the profiles, the postcodes, and their 'reviewers'.

LolliGagging (LE2 6EG)  ,Kitty Wet (LE2 3DB), Darnali_sexy (LE2 6SB), sexy-blonde-brit (LE2 6AE), Kinny-Sex  (not given) and Naughty-Natalie-N (Not given).

The reviewers of the ones with the postcodes supplied & Kinny-Sex have all visited at least two of the girls, sometimes two on the same day.  Most laughable of all is :
Kitty-wet being visited by Defender110 (5)   19/11/2018 23:30,  thebackadder (10)   19/11/2018 23:17,  and blackmamba22 (5)   19/11/2018 23:04.  Then smilley1 (5)   01/12/2018 05:43  &  long_n_thick7 (5) 01/12/2018 05:20  ..... Five in the morning FFS!
Darnali visited by Assuf (4)      15/12/2018 07:15, and long_n_thick7 (5)   15/12/2018 07:05

In conclusion, I would state that certainly the five 'original' girls are linked by having the same set of reviewers, and declaring postcodes in the same style on the profile.  Since a couple are Romanian / East European, I suspect the whole lot is dodgy and best avoided.

As for
Naughty-Natalie-N  she has two dodgy reviews on 17/12/2018 at 10:31 and 10:46, both from 'guys' who have not seen any one else.
So far nothing to link her to the others, besides the same style of dodgy review, and a European style power socket in the background in one of her pictures!!

Pity, she looks nice, just like Mike the Bike says.  I could have done with shagging that too!

Offline HailWood

LolliGagging (LE2 6EG)  ,Kitty Wet (LE2 3DB), Darnali_sexy (LE2 6SB), sexy-blonde-brit (LE2 6AE), Kinny-Sex  (not given) and Naughty-Natalie-N (Not given).

The reviewers of the ones with the postcodes supplied & Kinny-Sex have all visited at least two of the girls, sometimes two on the same day.  Most laughable of all is :
Kitty-wet being visited by Defender110 (5)   19/11/2018 23:30,  thebackadder (10)   19/11/2018 23:17,  and blackmamba22 (5)   19/11/2018 23:04.  Then smilley1 (5)   01/12/2018 05:43  &  long_n_thick7 (5) 01/12/2018 05:20  ..... Five in the morning FFS!
Darnali visited by Assuf (4)      15/12/2018 07:15, and long_n_thick7 (5)   15/12/2018 07:05

In conclusion, I would state that certainly the five 'original' girls are linked by having the same set of reviewers, and declaring postcodes in the same style on the profile.  Since a couple are Romanian / East European, I suspect the whole lot is dodgy and best avoided.

As for
Naughty-Natalie-N  she has two dodgy reviews on 17/12/2018 at 10:31 and 10:46, both from 'guys' who have not seen any one else.
So far nothing to link her to the others, besides the same style of dodgy review, and a European style power socket in the background in one of her pictures!!

Pity, she looks nice, just like Mike the Bike says.  I could have done with shagging that too!

I raise my cap to your analysis Yr Blaidd. Still tempted by Natalie though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Not at all, I see it as due diligence and research, research and more research.

It's a very good way of eliminating bad punts, fake profiles, false reviews, etc.

Offline rajpat12

Another one just appeared to add to the list
EMO_C_SI
External Link/Members Only
Just appeared in Loughborough but look at the feedback of the 1 positive she has.
Same suspects led by Jian_Chen

Offline surfman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Suspect feedback from some of the usual unknowns.

Offline surfman

Another with suspect feedback and links into other ones doing this scam

Offline goodolnick

Well spotted
They should all be avoided and AW should remove their profiles!

Offline HailWood

Jian Chen on this one too
Naturalredmilf in Burton on Trent.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 03:34:18 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline goodolnick

What's the easiest way of suggesting to AW that they ban a WG, in this case Jian Chen and all associated with the dodgy feedback?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Another with suspect feedback and links into other ones doing this scam

Cannot see any camming stats on her profile, e.g. when last camming, etc.