Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra sultry  (Read 1751 times)

Tallboy2

Alert .... Kendra working Thursday she just answered my text. Downside I just booked someone else😡

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
At least post her AW link, so that we can call you a proper tout  :lol:

No review from you yet??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tallboy2

At least post her AW link, so that we can call you a proper tout  :lol:

No review from you yet??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I know I sound like a tout and when I posted this, I looked at it and thought it ooked bad so I reported myself to admin. Asked them to remove it if they want. My reason for posting is that she only pops up now and then and is difficult to book.  I thought I was giving you all good info.

Tallboy2

She's on my HL and messaged her last night she got back to me at lunch time today but I'd already booked xkendallx by then. Review on Friday!

Offline costa

It's always last minute , really want to make a booking but it's always on the day when she posts . Her rating never increases either ?

bod666

I don't think she gives a naff about the aw feedback hence no increase there. She does respond quickly to texts and is a great experience. She left me laughing in amazement that she'd got two pops out of me in 30 mins. I thought those days were long behind me.

Incidentally i thought her profile said she's only here 2-23:00 today? Didn't think it said she was working Thursday?

Tallboy2

Yeah I saw that Bod after I wrote the initial post on here. Strange

Inds123

How do I contacther if she doesn't post her number and never replied to email :dash:

Offline stevedave

How do I contacther if she doesn't post her number and never replied to email :dash:

You'll be lucky to get an email from her! I think the only reason she uses AW is to advertise her available dates.

If memory serves me correctly, on the days she's in Leeds her number will be on her profile, but if she's fully booked then she takes it down. Not ideal I know, but just try to keep tabs on her profile I guess.

Offline Jindybandy

Yeah she's definitely hard to get hold of sometimes and gets booked quickly, but absolutely worth the effort in my opinion. Always best to text her as early on as you can on the days she's working otherwise it's just pot luck

Offline stevedave

Yeah she's definitely hard to get hold of sometimes and gets booked quickly, but absolutely worth the effort in my opinion. Always best to text her as early on as you can on the days she's working otherwise it's just pot luck

Agreed. The first time I saw her, I think I text her at about 5am  :lol:

She does update her profile with the dates she'll be working, a few days in advance...which ironically means that those who have seen her and have her number, can make appointments. Hence why she gets booked up early.

Inds123

I'm guessing you guys can't post her number.?

Offline stevedave

I'm guessing you guys can't post her number.?

Sorry mate. General rule of thumb is that if the lady hasn't put it on her profile, she doesn't want everyone knowing it.

She will put it back up at some point...but that's her choice and not ours.

Offline YorkshireLad

Where does she work from? hotel or apartment?

Offline stevedave

Where does she work from? hotel or apartment?

Hotel in the city centre. Easy and quick to get to from the station.