Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendations  (Read 1562 times)

Offline ekul1978

Hi guys I'm thinking of arranging a punt, but have a few that I've been looking at to choose from.  Some have been mentioned/reviewed on here but some I cant seem to find anything about so was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.

Reviewed:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and

not reviewed:
and

Offline stevedave

That's quite a variety! Lola is on my to do list, she looks fit as and has great feedback, so I imagine you'd have a good time!

I've seen P...read my review. She is quite different to the other girls you mention, in that she's probably at least 20 years older than them! She's 46 but is a very horny older woman, and she squirts like a broken tap, so isn't for the faint hearted.

Can't help really with the other 2 as I've not seen their profiles before, but Amelia Lily looks very nice...no CIM but takes it up the arse, for no extra by the looks of it.

The other lass doesn't really do it for me, personally.

There's quite a distance between them, one in York, one in Wakefield and 2 in Hull...

Offline ekul1978

Yeah I know there's a bit of variety but just some that have been in my hotlist for a while - reason I chose P was mainly because of your review.  I saw a great women many moons ago in York who used to squirt quite a bit and I did enjoy it but sadly she retired.  Guess I will see if anyone else has had any experience with the other two, if not will go have to decide between Lola and P.

Offline Spannerman

I too am interested in Amelia Lilly, never seen a WG in hull before and don't know too much about the area she works, west Hull.

Has anybody seen her? Her rates look good considering all extras are included.

Offline bazza

i have not seen lilly myself but I'm sure another forum said her service was not great, but could be wrong. shame if so as proces good and she looks good to me. hull also a little too close really so try to stay away from hull really.

Offline ekul1978

Well I decided to meet Lola last week and the comments you guys made were all spot on.  She was great, an amazing down to earth woman who is very good at her job.  I will definitely be returning in the future when I can.