Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP who provides Rimming  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Torchman

Am looking for a SP who can provide a nice rimming on me. Jessvixen was the best but has gone awol. Found courtessa (need to meet her I think). Any other recommendations? Searched but hard to find. Thanks for the help

Offline stevedave

I was reading the title and immediately thought of Courtessa, she seems to genuinely enjoy providing this.

Offline wakefieldlad13

I was reading the title and immediately thought of Courtessa, she seems to genuinely enjoy providing this.

Courtessa would have been my suggestion too, its not my thing but she seems to get off on it :sarcastic:

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Would 100% agree with the chaps here. She is very very good albeit a bit of a hippy.

Very pleasant girl indeed.

Offline Stifler

Am looking for a SP who can provide a nice rimming on me. Jessvixen was the best but has gone awol. Found courtessa (need to meet her I think). Any other recommendations? Searched but hard to find. Thanks for the help

Any news on the elusive Jess?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Candice will shove her tongue deep in your arse.

Offline stevedave

Offline Torchman

Any news on the elusive Jess?
Looks like Jess has changed her career path. She ticked all my boxes and was just what I am looking for.

Offline Torchman

Candice will shove her tongue deep in your arse.
Thanks for the tip. I can’t believe I had not spotted her yet. On my HL although she must be in high demand considering how fit she is. Currently she is in London so hopefully back soon up north!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for the tip. I can’t believe I had not spotted her yet. On my HL although she must be in high demand considering how fit she is. Currently she is in London so hopefully back soon up north!

Indeed she is.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Worth waiting for IMHO albeit YMMV as is always the case.

If you're brave you could ask her to stick a couple of fingers up your arse while DTing you.  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Torchman

I will if I get the chance to meet her! Hopefully she won’t be offended by such request?

Offline mrfishyfoo

I will if I get the chance to meet her! Hopefully she won’t be offended by such request?

Doubtful as long as you've douched.  :hi: :hi: