Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel massage Leeds  (Read 12591 times)

Offline Steveni86

External Link/Members Only

A new brothel in Leeds has opened this month.

Prices look to be 55 for thirty minutes. No idea about extras.

Next to Costco

Offline stevedave

Hmm, interesting.

I was under the impression that Leeds City Council and West Yorkshire Police had taken an extremely strong stance on parlours, hence why that vast majority have been shut down over the past decade or so.

If a new one is opening up, then you'd like to think the owners must know something we don't? Perhaps a thawing in the local authorities stance?

Offline catweazle

It's a new massage establishment, and you say "no idea about extras ". Potentially incorrect to be calling it a brothel until and unless proven

Offline Pk44

It's a new massage establishment, and you say "no idea about extras ". Potentially incorrect to be calling it a brothel until and unless proven

The website contains photos of the 'masseuses' in their underwear, which I think gives a fairly major clue.....

Offline Steveni86

I phoned up £35 for 15 minutes

55 fo

Offline massivejohnson

Could pop round for a game of pool  :yahoo:

Offline wakefieldlad13

Could try potting the pink MJ, the place is opposite the old sauna 2000 (Rainbow thai) off the main road but possibly not too discrete during the day

Offline Hookedonit

Yes thanks for sharing this. Website is pretty basic but it's obvious what's on offer.

The whole issue of what is,or is not, allowed is wrapped up in total hypocrisy. The authorities have allegedly clamped down on brothels in Leeds ...except for the fact that Winstons is the biggest knocking shop in the whole of the UK!
Banned reason: Tout
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

Looks like this is them on AW:

External Link/Members Only

Yeah I spotted that earlier too. Bizarre one, as this lass has 2 reviews on here  :unknown:

Presumably, she will be working at this parlour then?

Online webpunter

I went in there forever ago mid week after the footy, whilst on a bizzo trip stop over

Arrived bout midnight after more beers after the match.  Some well rough scum bags in there itching for a scrap

The burds were average for a parlour open until the early hours

As i was heading downstairs with the burd a massive fight kicked off, pool cues as weapons, bottles & glasses being thrown.  The works.  Good timing on my part

She quickly ushered me into the room & locked the door.  An OK room & opposite there was a jacuzzi suite, possibly two

I'd go again just maybe a bit earlier when there ain't a bunch of pissed up footy fans in there looking for some aggro

Plenty of indies in Leeds so a better bet, with winstons as back up if you draw a blank.  Or get the urge late on & not enuf time to line anything decent up

The authorities have allegedly clamped down on brothels in Leeds ...except for the fact that Winstons is the biggest knocking shop in the whole of the UK!

Offline wristjob

I imagine room with bed is code for GFE and at £80 that seems expensive. £130 for a 1h parlour is ridiculous - I think it sometimes gets paid at GFE but there are almost no indis/agencies in sheffield. Leeds has loads so dunno why you would go for that option.

Offline Hookedonit

Putting this here to show that we already had a thread. I went about 5 weeks ago. £10 at the door. As soon as I went in there was nowhere to hide. Very much on show with girls trying to make conversation and get you to pick them. Unfortunately, in terms of looks, they ranged from pretty grim to barely average. I ended up going to Paradise in Sheffield where there is a vastly better selection.
It's ok for a place to bang on about its facilities, pool table etc. but if the girls don't catch the eye it counts for nothing. Sounds harsh I know, but that's the brutal truth in this game.
Banned reason: Tout
Banned by: daviemac