Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: starnatalia of Morley LS27  (Read 2528 times)

randyponteandy

External Link/Members Only

33 year old very pretty Latvian born girl with German blood.  5'4"tall. long straight blonde hair.Amazing pale green eyes, sexy size 12 figure, nice B cup natural boobs.

I decided it was time to see gorgeous Natalia again because I hadn't seen her since January, so I contacted her through the Adultwork email system so she could see that I still have great feedback. I told her that I was free for two weeks and I could do any day or time in those two weeks. She offered me a day and time that was less than 24 hrs after another AdultWork girl I had just booked (Amazing_Victoria_no1). Natalia can make me cum like no other girl but I wondered if even she could give me more than One orgasm so soon after seeing another girl, especially if the first girl was a ball drainer (which it turned out that she was :)).I agreed to the booking because I knew Natalia would be fantastic in any case, even if I were only able to cum once with her I knew it would still be amazing.

Natalia's rates are excellent and I think that a girl who gives such an amazing service at such a great price deserves a gift. There are girls who charge a lot more and don't give anywhere near as good a service. So I bought her some pink champagne.

The day of the booking came, so I had a soak in the bath, brushed my teeth and set off. The day was a scorcher, absolutely boiling. I stood the champagne up in a bag in the shaded passenger seat footwell of my car to try and keep it cool. When I arrived I was hot and sweaty from the journey. I always carry a bag of items for freshening up when I see a girl. As I had arrived early I had time to get out some baby wipes are wipe down my head, face, armpits, balls and cock. I had a bit of mouth wash then just before leaving my car, I gave Natalia a courtesy text to see if she was ready to receive me, she was.

As I entered Natalia's place I heard her sexy warm welcoming voice beckoning me upstairs. As I got to the top of the stairs Natalia in her matching underwear and bright green high heel shoes greeted me with some lovely passionate kissing with lots of tongue. As usual she looked immaculate, there are no words to describe how much I fancy Natalia, I think she's absolutely amazing and she has the nicest eye colour that there is in my opinion. Pale green eyes are the prettiest. Natalia also has a very nice tan at the moment. Her body type is my favourite too. There is no fat on her but she has really sexy curvy good sized thighs and bum and nice natural boobs. Her reaction to receiving a gift is always lovely, and she was very pleased about the champagne.
We entered the bedroom and did some more amazing passionate deep kissing and caressing and her breath was fresh and minty. All the while she made lovely eye contact, just like she always does, I pretty much decided that I wanted to do the same things with Natalia as I did with the gorgeous girl I had seen the previous day and both girls give a very similar service so this report is going to be very similar. After the kissing I sat on the edge of the bed and Natalia started playing with my balls and sucking my naked cock in an expert fashion, which had me in ecstasy. We both climbed fully on to the bed and continued kissing as Natalia played with my cock.  I wanted her beautiful bum and pussy in my face so I asked for 69 and she said "ooh yes please" and she looked delighted. I licked her delicious pussy and spotless anus while she gave me an amazing blow job. Before long I was eager to have sex. She applied the condom and I asked her to ride me reverse cowgirl style. She hopped on my cock and rode me very enthusiastically, and she made sexy comments and noises too. I looked in the mirror and saw that she had the most gorgeous smile on her face while she was riding me, it made me feel fantastic. She fucked me until I shot a good sized load in to the condom. Natalia took the condom off and smiled at me and showed me the contents. "mmm, nice" she said. I was surprised by how much I had shot considering that amazing victoria no1 had made me cum twice less than 24 hrs earlier.
Natalia is chatty, which I really like, I would like it regardless of what my personality was like but it's especially nice when you are quiet like I am, Natalia fills in the gaps and I love listening to what she has to say, she is always interesting, intelligent, well travelled, confident and positive. I learned that she loves flowers and gardening and she told me a lot of things that I did not know about the subject. She asked me if I liked gardening, I said "I'm only good at growing weeds", meaning weeds of the dandelion kind not the smoking kind. Quick witted Natalia laughed and replied "ooh you like growing weed do you?", We both laughed but I wondered if she'd missunderstood , I started to say "When I said I grow weeds..." but Natalia knew what I was going to say and she cut in and said "no no, I knew what you meant, I was joking" and we laughed again. She has a great sense of humour and I love her sexy accent too, I could listen to it all day. The atmosphere was lovely and relaxed, and Natalia never ever rushes you or makes you feel uncomfortable or under pressure. After chatting for a bit Natalia played with my cock and balls got me hard again. We did more kissing and Natalia then started to give me more fantastic oral. I lent forward and started looking at and stroking her thighs, and she opened them wider, which is exactly what I wanted her to do. Natalia is very very good at knowing what the customer wants, it's as if she can read your mind. I played with her pussy a bit and looking at her there in front of me with her legs open gave me the urge for sex again. After another condom was applied We did missionary. Natalia was nice and vocal. She is not a girl who swears a lot but she suddenly said "oh yes fuck me hard". That kind of talk is a massive turn on for me, I love it when beautiful girls talk dirty. I then asked for doggy style and Natalia was happy to oblige. She positioned herself so that I could look at her beautiful face, like she always does. She produced a small vibrator and used it on me and herself as we were having sex. My balls were pretty empty after the day before and the first orgasm with Natalia. Although I was managing to sustain a nice hard erection I was taking a very long time to cum. Sensing that I was struggling Natalia said the best thing ever to me. "you can stick it in my ass if you want", I thought oh WOW, did she really say that?, yes, she did and she said it in the right way too. Not an oh go on then seeing as you're struggling tone but more of a happy to let me do it tone. I have a very modest sized penis, probably a little bit below average size, last time we had anal it didn't cause her pain, so I stuck my cock in her ass which was amazing. After a while I and pulled out and asked her to wank me. She pulled the condom off and gave me a fantastic hand job whilst fondling my balls. She just kept going and going. It was not one of those frustrating hand jobs that some girls give, you know the ones I mean, the ones where the girl just keeps stopping and starting every few seconds. Natalia kept going even though her arm must surely have been getting tired. Then she put her mouth to my cock and I shot my load in to her mouth. Oh WoW, I would have been content if that had been the end, especially as the time was nearly up but the icing on the cake is that she offered me a shower. We soaped each other up, running our hands over each other and started kissing again. I didn't notice before but as shower water mixed with our kissing I could now taste cherry lipstick, She asked me if I liked it and I said that I did.

We chatted some more whilst drying and dressing and then had another lovely kiss in the hallway and said our goodbyes.

I drove home in an amazing mood, I could not stop thinking about the session I'd had, . With Natalia you are paying for many weeks of pleasure because you keep re-living the experience in your head over and over again. I am not one of those guys who can cum 3 or 4 times in a session. Natalia was the first girl ever to make me cum twice, and now she is the first to make me cum twice when I've already cum twice less than 24 hours beforehand. I really look forward to seeing this amazing woman again  :).

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me you took Natalia on after AVNo1.  :diablo: :diablo:

Well done sir and thanks for sharing.  :hi: :hi:

marlboro20

I'll second that... you're likely to become a bloody legend

Offline wolfiesmith69

i tip my hat to you-Normally you need a week to recover after AV N01 but you took on Natalia too soon after -What a hero !!!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steveni86

marlboro20

Two Posts, two glowing Reviews day after you joined UKP... and on two girls who duo. I'm very suspicious of who you are?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Two Posts, two glowing Reviews day after you joined UKP... and on two girls who duo. I'm very suspicious of who you are?

Cynic....but now that you put it like this.

Hmmmm !!!!  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline puntlover1

I have seen both girls myself and I can say there's nothing in his reviews that I haven't experienced myself. When I read this review, I found myself thinking...'yep, the sounds like Natalia alright'. Sure, the reviews are glowing, but the girls reviewed do consistently get top reviews - don't think I've ever read a negative review for either of them.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have seen both girls myself and I can say there's nothing in his reviews that I haven't experienced myself. When I read this review, I found myself thinking...'yep, the sounds like Natalia alright'. Sure, the reviews are glowing, but the girls reviewed do consistently get top reviews - don't think I've ever read a negative review for either of them.

Agreed !!!!  :hi: :hi:

I too have seen both of these lasses and i'm not reading anything I haven't experienced myself.

marlboro20

Cynical... yes... who better than AV and SN to write up reviews based on what they've dished out?

Offline Paul1738

Don't think SN & AV1 need to write any positive reviews themselves do they? Already well reviewed on here and elsewhere.

Offline hayneplane

Don't think SN & AV1 need to write any positive reviews themselves do they? Already well reviewed on here and elsewhere.
Precisely, the only cause I would have had for being cynical is if the ladies were very new and had no other reviews or if recent reviews and discussion about them had started to become negative.

Offline threechilliman

Cynical... yes... who better than AV and SN to write up reviews based on what they've dished out?

I think you've lost the plot here.

tcm

marlboro20

Will await the OP's future reviews... if any

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think you've lost the plot here.

tcm

Having done some digging elsewhere I have to agree.  :hi: :hi:

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
 :wackogirl: his nickname is Andy hi bring me pink champagne o yes it's was hot time and hi booked for next month is well hi is one of honey bunnys guys  can't wait for this hot cock :yahoo:

randyponteandy

He he. Thanks gorgeous, I really look forward to June. You are the best xxx :thumbsup:    ;)

Offline SterlingSilver

I've seen Natalia a few times in the past and she's always, but always, been excellent!