Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiaragirl  (Read 1553 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dick4short

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On her A'work page there is a report which describes her as "Sultry, seductive, sexy, passionate and sincere" - I couldn't have described her better myself.  After lots of communication, I finally managed to arrange a meeting with this lovely lady and it was certainly worth the wait. 

I'd seen several photos, so had a good idea of what to expect, but the reality far exceeded the expectation - she really does look much younger that her profile age.

I'm not a "kiss and tell" type of guy so will only say that our time together was full of passionate kissing and some wonderful giving and receiving of oral.  She really does tick all the boxes if that's how you rate a meeting.  She is a beautiful, intelligent, skilful, sensual, seductive and passionate lady - and she tried to tell me she is innocent as well (I'm not sure about that!).

Please treat her well and don't pinch any of her underwear!!

Offline Gothic D

Yes she is certainly one of the best.She is also known as Jenny of Amour and has a few reviews on here.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Good review. I again am happy to state that she is an exceptional girl who gives a full on experience. 10/10

shengfan

I never understand this "please treat her well" shite. If a person has it in them not to
 then putting that won't make a blind bit of difference and if you're the opposite why the need to state the obvious?

Offline dick4short

I never understand this "please treat her well" shite. If a person has it in them not to
 then putting that won't make a blind bit of difference and if you're the opposite why the need to state the obvious?

Thanks for your helpful response.....maybe whoever pinched her panties took a similar view (as well as her panties)

shengfan

Thanks for your helpful response.....maybe whoever pinched her panties took a similar view (as well as her panties)
  Helpful?? you mean about as helpful as a "Review" with the old chestnut ,"not go into details of our time together" cliche. Go onto Munternet, you will feel at home there. Why post in the review section if you won't go into detail?

Offline dick4short

Helpful?? you mean about as helpful as a "Review" with the old chestnut ,"not go into details of our time together" cliche. Go onto Munternet, you will feel at home there. Why post in the review section if you won't go into detail?

I hadn't realised that a detailed review was compulsory.  This lady has many glowing reviews which I would have thought gave more than sufficient detail.  Maybe you should pay her a visit and then you could write your own detailed review?

shengfan

I hadn't realised that a detailed review was compulsory.  This lady has many glowing reviews which I would have thought gave more than sufficient detail.  Maybe you should pay her a visit and then you could write your own detailed review?

"Maybe you should pay her a visit and then you could write your own detailed review?". Reading others reviews is how some of us on here decide who to visit,n'est-ce pas

Well, to me, the clue is in the word Review. Don't take it personally just thought I had seen the last of the "treat her well, what happened between us will stay there" routine used many many times on other sites.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:44:12 pm by shengfan »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Don't take it personally just thought I had seen the last of the "treat her well, what happened between us will stay there" routine used many many times on other sites.

+1

I learned a long time ago if you treat any service provider, and particularly prossies, with a bit of courtesy and respect you get a better service than you would by being rude. By all means give as much, or as little, info as you want and your review will be judged accordingly, but don't be condescending. I don't need someone on a punters forum to tell me how to treat anyone.   

Offline dick4short

Well, to me, the clue is in the word Review. Don't take it personally just thought I had seen the last of the "treat her well, what happened between us will stay there" routine used many many times on other sites.
[/quote]

I certainly won't take it personally, especially as you don't appear to have submitted any reviews. Maybe you just get your 'satisfaction' from reading reviews submitted by others?

shengfan

+1

I learned a long time ago if you treat any service provider, and particularly prossies, with a bit of courtesy and respect you get a better service than you would by being rude. By all means give as much, or as little, info as you want and your review will be judged accordingly, but don't be condescending. I don't need someone on a punters forum to tell me how to treat anyone.

exactly