Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Massage - Gateshead  (Read 3306 times)

Offline datwabbit

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Amy for 1 hr and HE. I asked for £50 for both together and she was ok with that.

Her flat is in a block of flats in Gateshead. Went at late afternoon. Plenty of parking, not a lot right next to the flats but lots of on street parking. Quiet area so no-one staring.

The flat itself was tidy. A bit of a food smell. Amy is 40's I reckon. She is very friendly. Massage is on a bed not a table which I found a bit tricky placing my head.

I found the massage good as when I was face down, her technique is to kneel on your legs and bum and use her knees to do the massage as well as using her hands.

When I turned around it was the rest of the massage and the HE. The HE wasn't great. There was no real playing around and no topless or touching available.

So I am giving this a neutral because of the HE and the overall experience. If I went back it would be purely massage as I found that kneeling quite good at squeezing my muscles.

Offline datwabbit

I forgot.

She said that she did 4 hand massage and the other girl does full service.

But I could not work out who the other one was  :(

Offline Knight Templar

that advert didn't last long, its gone,  :(

Offline Knight Templar

that advert didn't last long, its gone,  :(

Weird goings on  gumtree , say advert is no  longer available , then when you scroll down the bloody thing appears, not having a good day on line today damn.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Weird goings on  gumtree , say advert is no  longer available , then when you scroll down the bloody thing appears, not having a good day on line today damn.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Gumtree does that sometimes, the advert has ended and no longer current but it shows lower down what it was like when it was current.    :hi:

It comes in handy sometimes to find phone numbers from old inactive ads.   

Offline datwabbit

I have her mobile number if anyone wants it.

Offline Knight Templar

Gumtree does that sometimes, the advert has ended and no longer current but it shows lower down what it was like when it was current.    :hi:

It comes in handy sometimes to find phone numbers from old inactive ads.

:thumbsup:

Offline Knight Templar

Offline nerascal

I went to see her years ago when she only advertised on Vivastreet. Think she had only just started then, at least 4 or 5 years ago.

By her own admission she wasn't very good at massage. I had to agree. It was on a bed and lacklustre at best . The HE was pretty average too.

Never went back because there are far better out there. She had a habit sending texts for a while afterwards asking if I wanted to go back. That sealed it, I never return to anyone who sends unsolicited texts.