Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KiaraGirl OMFG!  (Read 1814 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredbassett

External Link/Members Only     -   External Link/Members Only

Okay, I know that Kiara needs no introducing to many on here, but I'm new, I paid and I'm writing a bloody review LOL

I was lucky enough to get an appointment with Kiara at VERY short notice- so it was in the shower, tend to my manly bits and make 'em lovely then over to Kiara's.
I'd opted for the 30 minute version, which is just as well, i don't know if I'm ready for an hour of this lady!

A genuinely warm greeting from Kiara, clad in stockings, suspenders and cute bra followed by a soft and sensual kiss... AArrooogahh!!  :yahoo:

2 minutes later and we're upstairs, me following so I got a view of her amazing arse! More views of said arse were to follow....minus the panties, RESULT!

DFK, stroking and playing were followed by Kiara undressing me then going down on her knees and taking what was by now a pretty rampant member in her mouth. 10 seconds into it and my knob disappeared somewhere beyond Kiara's tonsils and her mouth was bang up against my balls. Dear God! I had to make myself think of dog shit in scrapyards and Newcastle's form last season in the PL to stop myself splattering everywhere.

Onto the bed, more kissing ( and fercuck me, she is GOOD at kissing ) more munching on my John Thomas while maintaining eye contact almost resulted in an early eruption again... so I persuaded - Hell, I'd have BEGGED - Kiara to join in with some 69 which she more than happily obliged.  Then I asked her to sit on my face, be rude not to, and she was more than happy to oblige.  For starters her vag was warm and wet, very wet....within 3-4 minutes and what I initially took to be her pretending to have an orgasm, I ended up with what I'll call a very warm drink followed by 2 more gushes within 3-4 minutes.  Fuck the fakery...this lady loves sex and was making me feel like Superman!  Fuck the fact she was virtually waterboarding me with her fanny!

In fear of drowning in Kiara's gushes (!) I moved her off me and into doggy style. Again...that superb  arse was in full view and I felt it needed to be rewarded with  a few good slaps to give it a rosy glow.....  and I was certainly encouraged to do so by Kiara.

Fearing I'd explode ( a recurring theme with Kiara! ) we went into Mish...... with her legs at ten to two and me watching John Thomas plunging in and out at a rate of knots!

That it was... no more holding back and....  " thar she blows..... " followed by me collapsing LOL.

Kiara removed the mac, drained what was left in my sack into her mouth and ' gulp'

We spent 5-10 minutes chatting about....well Fuck all really TBH but it was a very pleasant way to wind down.

I certainly got my money's worth and more. Everything I've read about Kiara is true - not that I doubted it - but the reality was so, so much better than I could have wished for.

We said our goodbyes and I wobbled round to my car on two legs which had been completely drained of whatever makes you stand up...  I was walking like George Best on a Saturday night ffs.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks, Kiara xx

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:34:31 pm by fredbassett »

Offline PlasticGeordie

:)  Unsurprisingly I am in full agreement about this stunning girl.

Kiara goes way beyond the call of duty. In this way she is like my other two all time favourites - Francesca and the long gone and much lamented Jessamy. If they did half of what they actually do you would still leave thinking you had had more than your money's worth.

Legend.

Offline threechilliman

I'm beginning to wonder if I've made a schoolboy error booking 90mins with her!

tcm

Offline johnny34

tcm

You know you've actually made a great decision  :yahoo:

Great review fredbassett  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

You know you've actually made a great decision  :yahoo:

Great review fredbassett  :thumbsup:

I've booked half an hour more than normal so I can take my time with her.

tcm

Offline Tiger63

Offline Sar-Major

tcm

Just take TWO heart tablets instead of one....... :bomb:........ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac