Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First timer in Huddersfield, who to choose?  (Read 1250 times)

TickleTickle88

Sucks being in a small town for these things so i thought id ask you fellas for some help.  Any recommendations in my area?  Cheers!

Brunettelover

Sucks being in a small town for these things so i thought id ask you fellas for some help.  Any recommendations in my area?  Cheers!

I'm from Huddersfield and it's barren to say the least. Don't know if SexyLicious is still about (past Morrisons on Wakefield Road) had 4-5 punts with her with the last one 3 years back. A real good shag I must say and priced very well.

Offline Spawny Get

TickleTickle88

Thanks guys!  I'll look out for those you told me,  is there anything close to the town centre or uni?  Im a university student and i dont drive. Thai massages and stuff are also welcome.  Thanks again!

Offline HudzLad

You'd be best catching the train to Leeds. There are lots of fantastic girls within a short walk of the station. Centre of Hudds is completely barren for anything other than poorly reviewed Romanians.

Offline Paulday

You'd be best catching the train to Leeds. There are lots of fantastic girls within a short walk of the station. Centre of Hudds is completely barren for anything other than poorly reviewed Romanians.

+1

AV1 and Candice are both walkable from the train station.