Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen Mini Reviews  (Read 688 times)

Offline Redbull4

Hi, I've been punting in the aberdeen area for a year now. Thought its about time i give back. Wasn't sure whether to do full reviews or mini ones. A lot of the girls I've seen seem to be here today gone tomorrow! Hopefully the spelling in this is okay and the links work.

Holly Ann 20, External Link/Members Only
Personally I thought she was very attractive, average plane Jane looks which I like. I found her very friendly and fun to be around. Was £70 for HH. Dressed very nice in lingerie, can't quite remember what though. OWO was provided to start with after massage. Sex in a few positions. Then OWO and CIM to finish, spat out in bathroom. Really enjoyed, will see if she returns to aberdeen.

Aileen2000, External Link/Members Only
Romanian girl but exceptional service. Very attractive and friendly girl, made to feel at ease right away. You feel that she's giving you her full attention without clock watching. Dressed very nice in lingerie the times I've seen her. Incall location just 5mins from union square, fair hike up to the flat though. Judging by her profile she offers a domination service, but she's always been happy to give me a plain gfe which is what im after. Always OW with her, sex in standard few position as i request. Kissing on offer as well. Shower facilities on offer as well. Defenitly worth a visit.

JessicaIrishJezebel, External Link/Members Only
Was £80 for HH but see her price is now £100 for HH, but steep to be honest. It's the girl in the photo, flat was next to John Lewis. She is average looking, not overly fat but shes not slim. OWO was provided was okay. Can't remember if kissing was on the cards or not. Sex in a few positions as normal. Seemed to be quite chatty and friendly enough, would go back as a plan b if she was £70 HH.

Katyx26, External Link/Members Only
Flat in Rosemount area of city. £80 for HH. Incall location nice a clean. Personally I didn't click with her, might have just been me? Slim body, few tattoos, nice small tits and okay arse. OW was provided. Penetration in a few position, tried a few different positions with her. Kissing was on the cards. Conservation was limited as she didn't understand my accent. Friendly enough girl though, worth a visit, but not for me.

ScottishxXnatalie, External Link/Members Only
Better having a wank. It's the girl in the photo. OW on the cards. No kissing, no touching, no reverse oral. Just uses a wet wipe to clean herself befor the next punter. She is an attractive girl who could no doubt be half decent but just doesn't seem to be bothered. Chatty girl though!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 04:43:26 pm by Funnyguy103 »

Offline ik8133

Hi, I've been punting in the aberdeen area for a year now. Thought its about time i give back. Wasn't sure whether to do full reviews or mini ones. A lot of the girls I've seen seem to be here today gone tomorrow! Hopefully the spelling in this is okay and the links work.

Holly Ann 20, External Link/Members Only
Personally I thought she was very attractive, average plane Jane looks which I like. I found her very friendly and fun to be around. Was £70 for HH. Dressed very nice in lingerie, can't quite remember what though. OWO was provided to start with after massage. Sex in a few positions. Then OWO and CIM to finish, spat out in bathroom. Really enjoyed, will see if she returns to aberdeen.

Aileen2000, External Link/Members Only
Romanian girl but exceptional service. Very attractive and friendly girl, made to feel at ease right away. You feel that she's giving you her full attention without clock watching. Dressed very nice in lingerie the times I've seen her. Incall location just 5mins from union square, fair hike up to the flat though. Judging by her profile she offers a domination service, but she's always been happy to give me a plain gfe which is what im after. Always OW with her, sex in standard few position as i request. Kissing on offer as well. Shower facilities on offer as well. Defenitly worth a visit.

JessicaIrishJezebel, External Link/Members Only
Was £80 for HH but see her price is now £100 for HH, but steep to be honest. It's the girl in the photo, flat was next to John Lewis. She is average looking, not overly fat but shes not slim. OWO was provided was okay. Can't remember if kissing was on the cards or not. Sex in a few positions as normal. Seemed to be quite chatty and friendly enough, would go back as a plan b if she was £70 HH.

Katyx26, External Link/Members Only
Flat in Rosemount area of city. £80 for HH. Incall location nice a clean. Personally I didn't click with her, might have just been me? Slim body, few tattoos, nice small tits and okay arse. OW was provided. Penetration in a few position, tried a few different positions with her. Kissing was on the cards. Conservation was limited as she didn't understand my accent. Friendly enough girl though, worth a visit, but not for me.

ScottishxXnatalie, External Link/Members Only
Better having a wank. It's the girl in the photo. OW on the cards. No kissing, no touching, no reverse oral. Just uses a wet wipe to clean herself befor the next punter. She is an attractive girl who could no doubt be half decent but just doesn't seem to be bothered. Chatty girl though!

Thanks for the reviews FG103, Holly Ann 20 sounds like she is worth a visit.  Didn't realise she did OWO and CIM, it's not advertised as services that she provides.  My look into paying her a visit in the New Year!

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 07:52:18 pm by ik8133 »