Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RhondaEssex Clacton  (Read 1094 times)

8 review(s) for RhondaEssex (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Foxtail17]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Good UKP reviews in the past had Rhonda on my HL for some time and a business visit to the area meant I could book her at last.

Comms were straightforward via phone and texts, all sorted including postcode and road name within 3 messages.

Paid £100 for a 1 hour incall booking to Rhonda’s home.

Arrived and was directed in on the phone. She answered the door in a bra, pants with a robe over.
It is the lady in the pictures, although she has put on a few kilos since they were taken and is much bigger. Age given at 48, mid 50s I would say.

Up to the bedroom. No shower or drink offerer, paperwork done and a little light FK while standing, then onto the bed. Rhonda appeared hesitant to start proceedings so I moved in for some FK, ok but no feeling or passion from her at all.
She flopped her boobs out but although big they are very saggy, although she does seem to like her nipples played with.

She went down for some OWO, ok but nothing to write home about, and I then returned the favour. Clean and fresh pussy, a few weak moans as I DATY.

More light FK then condom on and into mish. She felt surprisingly tight but little reaction as I thrust away.
Filled the bag, some small talk and off I went into the Essex sunshine.

She is a pleasant lady but just seemed lacklustre and uninterested. I got what I went for but had hoped for a bit more engagement and enthusiasm. More for a 30 minute P&D than anything longer I feel.

Offline Frederick94

Prettymuch the same as my neutral review from a while ago.  Baffled how she gets so many positive reviews on AW