Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Brothel like Libra?  (Read 4989 times)

VarietyLover

Hi Guys,

Brand Spanking new to this forum, accidentally came across it on google.  ;)

Basically i found this massage parlour/brothel in Birmingham on my visit there about 2 months ago. My god was i stunned and just loved it there!!
External Link/Members Only

Had an amazing range of girls from all over, must have been like 20 girls on a saturday night. Was cheap also (think i payed £60).

Anyway, I'm looking for a similar experience here in London!! Can anyone recommend any? Somewhere where you are allowed to enter a club and get to choose a girl out of a dozen odd. They seem to be everywhere up north but can't seem to find one down here in London!!

Thanks

Online webpunter

Hi Guys,

Brand Spanking new to this forum, accidentally came across it on google.  ;)

Basically i found this massage parlour/brothel in Birmingham on my visit there about 2 months ago. My god was i stunned and just loved it there!!

Had an amazing range of girls from all over, must have been like 20 girls on a saturday night. Was cheap also (think i payed £60).

Anyway, I'm looking for a similar experience here in London!! Can anyone recommend any? Somewhere where you are allowed to enter a club and get to choose a girl out of a dozen odd. They seem to be everywhere up north but can't seem to find one down here in London!!

Thanks

Well who's been a lucky boy finding UKP !
Now find 'the purple one' & you'll be on a roll

Try the following place:
Used to be called Steam Sun before it got turned over by the rozzers
Went to SS a couple of times [their web-page used to have full gallery & schedules].  Have also been to Libra.  SS better a little.  Better bar area to hang around & make choices etc - although more expensive - as you would expect for London
I was watching Ross Kemp doing one of his Sky TV documentaries - on this occasion into prostitution
Was with the OH.  Had to avoid showing any reaction when i thought to myself - i recognize the place !
Then it got busted some time after
If you work in the city / west-end then a chance of bumping into some people you know
Search up: 'metro steam sun' & you'll get the idea
Haven't been to AJ's yet.  Await your report.  PM me if you want

VarietyLover

£25 entrance (no drink), £100 for 30mins. Well the prices sure seem to be through the roof!!   :manhater:

Also its a bit confusing the FAQs clearly says that no Sex services are allowed by the masseuse?!? and they only provide a massage!

Offline SWLondon

Try the following place:
Went to SS a couple of times [their web-page used to have full gallery & schedules].  Have also been to Libra.  SS better a little.  Better bar area to hang around & make choices etc - although more expensive - as you would expect for London
I was watching Ross Kemp doing one of his Sky TV documentaries - on this occasion into prostitution
Was with the OH.  Had to avoid showing any reaction when i thought to myself - i recognize the place !
If you work in the city / west-end then a chance of bumping into some people you know

I never knew S&S had reopened. On their FAQ's it says no sex - does anyone know if that's the case now? PM me if you prefer

LL

Also its a bit confusing the FAQs clearly says that no Sex services are allowed by the masseuse?!? and they only provide a massage!
Just like the hundreds of other massage parlours in the central London, eh?  All I can say is there must be a lot of men in London with sports injuries / bad backs to keep all these therapeutic places in business.  Don't be naive.  Look at their logo...

Hidden Image/Members Only

That Devil tail ain't there for nothing.  That's the tail of a punter up to no good (probably)
And then on the website the tell-tale sign that a pimp / pimp-gang has put it together - the term "member" is used interchangeably with "client".

The website it quite funny actually.  Masquerading as an exclusive members' club.  And look at the FAQ.  Here's the response to the question, "why are your drinks so expensive?"...

We keep our drinks prices high because we do not wish to encourage excessive drinking, the bar is secondary to our other services and we wish to keep it that way.

What a load of bollocks.  Somebody else take one for the team as I'm not sensing that this place will be good value for money!

Online webpunter

Responding to the original info request it's the only place i know in London that resembles LibraS
Has been a long time since a visit to S&S
Was pricey then - especially if opting for the penthouse rooms - i didn't bother
Quick a good crack to pay the entry - have some beers & have like 20 girlies to peruse
No visit to AJ's yet - but on the radar - just in case the req't arises
Quite good for a group visit by the lads - rather than rocking up to some apartment with maybe a few girls tops
One OK & the others at best passable [or worse] - even when the beer goggles are firmly on
Other than the potential of being raided by the rozzers, i recall that the security @ S&S was spot-on
I would put the drinks as being reassuringly expensive - no catches like over in soho etc
Just need a UKP member to sample & report back
On my to do list at some point in 2014

happyguy

Must be more then just ajs?

Come on southern's get the thinking caps on. :hi:

Offline SWLondon

Try the following place:

Does anyone know what has happened to this place?  I was thinking of making a visit this weekend but the website is down.  Did it close?