Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ignored by Pretty Pussy Roxy - Swindon  (Read 819 times)

Online Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only
Pretty Pussy Roxy
Saw that she was in Swindon so sent a text Saturday afternoon with date & time I would like to meet, about an hour later she replied with contact her tomorrow (Sunday).
So Sunday morning sent text and heard nothing, sent another text about five hours later still nothing.
Called her today and straight through to voicemail.
If she didn’t want to meet then say so, I’ll just move on

Online Moby Dick

Logged onto AW today and phone number showing.

You’ve done everything right as far as I can see.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Loads of availability:  :sarcastic:
Hidden Image/Members Only
Does anyone actually use this booking availability feature?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 12:45:12 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline RobT22

I messaged Roxy yesterday regarding a meet in the new year for massage service. She replied swiftly with prices and address so assumed all was ok

Online southcoastpunter

hey - i have just made a small addition to the topic name - adding in the WG's name so we know who you are taking about without having to read the topic. Hope thats ok OP.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 09:45:11 pm by southcoastpunter »

Online Coriniumstud

hey - i have just made a small addition to the topic name - adding in the WG's name so we know who you are taking about without having to read the topic. Hope thats ok OP.

Yes it does, Thanks

Offline Furry

Saw her years ago in Reading. Comms were really good back then. She's still using the same pictures as she was five years ago. Not a bad punt, from memory. Not fantastic but did the job.

Offline RobT22

Corinium mate, she is working. She's replied to me a few times. Working today and a few days next week. I'm so tempted but worried about covid. It's not stopped me up to now but I sense we're at the business end of it now. It's getting serious.

Online Coriniumstud

Corinium mate, she is working. She's replied to me a few times. Working today and a few days next week. I'm so tempted but worried about covid. It's not stopped me up to now but I sense we're at the business end of it now. It's getting serious.

I am tempted to try again but she didn’t reply too my last two texts or email on aw, so would I be wasting my time again

Offline RobT22

I think these girls get bombarded with messages all day long. They have to sort out the time wasters from the genuine. Sometimes they get it wrong. Just persevere mate. I'm hoping to meet up with her soon. She does 45 min massage session for £60 which is my thing. I found her genuine in her replies.

Offline AllenTheMan

She’s proper hit and miss it seems - spends most of her time
In Leeds so maybe moving around?