Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham Sensual massage  (Read 15206 times)

Offline PAC-man-optician

Been away from the hobby for a fair while and want to come back lightly with a HE massage, Edyta sounds right up my street. What’s the best way to contact her? Found her Facebook profile but I’m assuming she won’t appreciate a message through that 😅
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 12:34:04 pm by PAC-man-optician »

Offline houseboot

Been away from the hobby for a fair while and want to come back lightly with a HE massage, Edyta sounds right up my street. What’s the best way to contact her? Found her Facebook profile but I’m assuming she won’t appreciate a message through that 😅

Should have gone to Specsavers  :thumbsup:

Offline dog999

Saw her some years ago, above a shop in the shit end of Cheltenham High St. Decent massage and pleasant manner also got her tits out but no further. Has put on a bit of timber since, probably mid to late 50's?. :hi:

Offline hicf777

To the OP, how was the 4-hand massage?
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wholuvsubaby

Edyta now has another girl working with her called 'Katie', they offer a 4-hand sensual massage.
I'm booked in for Friday so will report findings...

Did the meet take place?
And......................................
heading to Cheltenham later this week

Offline qu3rky1

Yes, last Friday...

Small house around the Cinema area.
Led in, then downstairs to a purpose built basement area, set up like a legit massage studio.
Edyta we all know about, the other 'girl' I'd say similar age, shorter and more 'round'...

Massage was very good, 4 hand and mostly one either site synchronised.
Both took part in the HE.

Pros - Good massage, good HE, decent location, easy parking
Cons - Neither are getting any younger, remained clothed throughout, felt presence of other people in upper house.

Would I return? No, nothing wrong, just nicer younger women around
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Thanks Qu3rky1 ..... you’ve saved me a trip and some money, sounds like that ship has now sailed for me !

Offline localguy1962

Yes, last Friday...

Small house around the Cinema area.
Led in, then downstairs to a purpose built basement area, set up like a legit massage studio.
Edyta we all know about, the other 'girl' I'd say similar age, shorter and more 'round'...

Massage was very good, 4 hand and mostly one either site synchronised.
Both took part in the HE.

Pros - Good massage, good HE, decent location, easy parking
Cons - Neither are getting any younger, remained clothed throughout, felt presence of other people in upper house.

Would I return? No, nothing wrong, just nicer younger women around
How long did you book for and what was the cost..and how did you make contact with her ..?

Offline qu3rky1

1 hour
£60, all inclusive.

Contact Edyta through FB and she'll send the booking number - sorry, I've since deleted
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.

Offline Ghghghghgh

£60 for 4 hands, and hour and a HE? That’s pretty good value, almost regardless of their looks 😂

Looking up that number links to a Foot Therapy page on Facebook, is that the same one?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 11:06:52 am by Ghghghghgh »

Offline dog999

Hi I fancy making another visit, can anyone PM me her FB details. I have done a search and some burd offering massage in Newport keeps coming up. Cheers :hi:

Offline houseboot

£60 for 4 hands, and hour and a HE? That’s pretty good value, almost regardless of their looks 😂

Looking up that number links to a Foot Therapy page on Facebook, is that the same one?

Yes

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178003.msg1978442#msg1978442
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 02:12:03 pm by houseboot »

Offline Gentlesensual1000

Is she Polish? As i have met someone with the same name but offered no extras and was rather reserved.

Offline houseboot

Is she Polish? As i have met someone with the same name but offered no extras and was rather reserved.

There is another lady of the same name who is a "legitimate" provider. She was in Cheltenham too but is now, I believe, in Chepstow area.