Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxCHRISTINExxx  (Read 758 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

The pictures are of a good looking woman..
The woman that greeted me at first was friendly, but I am 100% sure not the lady in the pictures..
I questioned the authenticity, but she claimed it was her in the pictures, her profile..
BUT I TEND TO VERY STRONGLY DIFFER..

Tall woman about 5'8 or 5'9..
Very slender curvy 8 to 10 size figure..
Very pretty face, sharp features..
THATS WHY I STAYED..
eastern european..
Then she had issue about kissing.. even though she agreed to kiss with tongues, oral without, oral on her and sex on phone..
Her attitude seemed to easily drift to being over assertive and then calm down a bit..
she then agreed to tongue kissing, but not too much..
I told her not to mess me around, and stick to her promise of delivering tongue kissing..
Anyway started with a bit of oral without which she enforced, I did not like to be told where to start fro.
I got off bed and started to tongue kiss her,  which she responded, but made sure was light and mechanically..
Done oral on her, licked and kissed her body up and down.. front and back..
Licked her nice tasty mango...
she gave me owo again..
Nothing was done with enthusiasm, but I thought to myself I am with a beautiful woman, getting my end away,
had sex in missionary position, she halted kissing, so as i was shagging her had to make do by licking her neck or sucking her breasts..
She was a bit rush rush, I gave her £60 for 30 mins, 15 mins had elapsed, so i told her during intercourse just give me £20 back then, she refused, so I told her she could massage me after i finished..
I wanted to do cim, but she said no, only in 1 hour £100 service..
fucked her till i cum in condom, then got massage from her..
Then she complained that i wanted everything..
I told her she listed everything...
I was satisfied that I screwed a very good looking woman, but very one sided..
No passion from her at all..
She moaned about kissing is too personal and that many men have bad breath and have bad body odour..
but she only let me tongue kiss because i was clean.. (she just needs excuses to moan..)
Out of the door in about 22 mins to be exact...

Overall the only positive for me is that i had gfe (robotic) shag with a fit woman..

ATTITUDE 5/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10 (DELIVERED WITH NO ENTHUSIASM OR PASSION)
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8/10 (from head to ankles, as she has the ugliest feet i have ever seen on a good looking woman)

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online NightKid

Is the score for "GFE SERVICES" a typo?

Offline king tarzan

just gfe services delivered..but no passion what so ever
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

tristen92

I would have given 0/10 for gfe to be honest. Seems like you got the best out of a bad punt though.

Offline JamesRockford

...i told her during intercourse just give me £20 back then, she refused...

:D Maybe she just couldn't reach her purse at that moment.

Great jumbled review as usual.  But I really felt as if I was there.  I loved the bit about the ugly feet - thanks for the warning.

Some women just don't have the mental temperament to do this business!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 11:41:16 am by JamesRockford »