Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jolie Jade - Hungarian in south london  (Read 1170 times)

charming_red

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Found some brief mentions of this girl here but no actual reviews to date. Has anyone seen her???

Looks really hot, great body (not the skinny type) and some juicy looking juggs.

west8

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

That was quick :(

Quesadilla

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Found some brief mentions of this girl here but no actual reviews to date. Has anyone seen her???

Looks really hot, great body (not the skinny type) and some juicy looking juggs.
She's pretty local to me and in my TOFTT list but just haven't got around to her yet.  I'm already booked up for the next week at least with other ladies so it might be a couple weeks. By all means feel free to have a go first and let me know if she's worth it! :)

yorkshire123

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

That was quick :(

Make she's activated the "don't show profile to knob heads" button as the link works fine for me   :hi:

west8

hahahahaha  :D Nice one.

Still doesn't work for me though :(

Quesadilla

Make she's activated the "don't show profile to knob heads" button as the link works fine for me   :hi:
Strange, works fine for me as well...maybe she's blocked West8, his reputation does seem to precede him.  :D

west8

Figured out why so many profiles don't work: I have a French IP address :)

If I open them using IE / no Foxyproxy, they work just fine.

charming_red

She's pretty local to me and in my TOFTT list but just haven't got around to her yet.  I'm already booked up for the next week at least with other ladies so it might be a couple weeks. By all means feel free to have a go first and let me know if she's worth it! :)

Will try but because of leave I can't get to her until mid-Nov.

If shes based further beyond Wimbledon then shes out of my punting range altogether  :unknown: