Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ganta Hill sauna renamed?? Gants hill massage anyone been  (Read 2547 times)

Offline slayer27

Anyone been yet? What services are on offer?

Offline londonbloke

I suspect it's new owner and not related to the Sauna of days of yore. However, given the bored, stroppy girls and poor quality that the Gants Hill sauna was always associated with, this might be a very good thing

Offline goblet

This has re opened as a Thai massage establishment.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Will do a recce, be happy to take a trip down mammary lane and I've had my eye on that vacant site for ages.  Convenient off the North Circular as well.

Offline sparkus

Did that recce.

Massive hoarding above the alley, yet the premises itself is a door and steps up to what would have once been an office.  Definitely threw the place together quickly, you can almost visualise the photocopier and desks that used to be there.  I discerned the receptionist would be the SP, very unremarkable blonde Thai, youthful looking but not, Bs or Cs cleavage showing a little.  Didn't stay.

Offline DrToad

Will do a recce, be happy to take a trip down mammary lane and I've had my eye on that vacant site for ages.  Convenient off the North Circular as well.

I really enjoyed my punts there in the late 90s. Danielle, Maria where my favourites.
There was an Australian girl there too whose name I forget. She was awesome too.

Offline Rav7

Ooooh the Australian was awesome , memories mamaries . Classics of the punting world . Carksberg of punting