Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surrey Flower - Tolworth  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Ninja42

I’ve been trying to book the Hungarian ‘MILF’ for a while but was getting no replies. Hadn’t seen any reports on here so thought I would TOFTT.

Eventually she answered today and said she saw starting at 12 so I said could I book for 12.30. Didn’t hear back so booked via AW. She then txted and said was booked until 2pm. So I said could I book for then. No reply so booked via AW.

I should have given up by now, but txted her again to say was 2 ok. She then emailed me on to AW to say I had upset her and she didn’t want to see me and told me to see another girl. So I thought fair enough, dodged a bullet there.

Then a get a txt saying I was txting her from another number and she was going to report me to AW and call the police  :wacko:

I told her that wasn’t me and to be honest I wouldn’t want to see her as she was coming across as slightly unhinged  :wackogirl:
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:46:47 pm by Ninja42 »

Offline Ninja42

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:47:37 pm by Ninja42 »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’ve been trying to book the Hungarian ‘MILF’ for a while but was getting no replies. Hadn’t seen any reports on here so thought I would TOFTT.

Eventually she answered today and said she saw starting at 12 so I said could I book for 12.30. Didn’t hear back so booked via AW. She then txted and said was booked until 2pm. So I said could I book for then. No reply so booked via AW.

I should have given up by now, but txted her again to say was 2 ok. She then emailed me on to AW to say I had upset her and she didn’t want to see me and told me to see another girl. So I thought fair enough, dodged a bullet there.

Then a get a txt saying I was txting her from another number and she was going to report me to AW and call the police  :wacko:

I told her that wasn’t me and to be honest I wouldn’t want to see her as she was coming across as slightly unhinged  :wackogirl:
External Link/Members Only

So you didn’t have a confirmed booking?

You can’t add a review if you haven’t got a confirmed booking no matter how crazy she is.

Offline Ninja42

So you didn’t have a confirmed booking?

You can’t add a review if you haven’t got a confirmed booking no matter how crazy she is.

Fair enough. Admins please delete this review I pop something in the other thread.

Offline Sinz

Fair enough. Admins please delete this review I pop something in the other thread.

For future reference, you don't have to create a new thread for the same topic in the Regional Punting section. You can request for it to be moved to regional punting.  :hi:

Also there is only one Admin  :thumbsup:

Offline Ninja42

Online DancingStar

Looked at her private gallery, lovely boobies :P