Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Love 19 - Hendon  (Read 1156 times)

mrhappypants

Attractive looks but contemptuous service.

External Link/Members Only

This will be a short review because my experience almost exactly mirrored thedoc1's here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131992.0

I will add a couple of points.  Previous reviews have said that she has an amazing body but not attractive face. I think this is wrong.  First, while the photos are definately flattering she is certainly an 8 in terms of her physical appearance with an attractive large bust, slightly wobbly about the bottom but very attractive.  I would also say that she has an attractive face with good lines and a fine mouth (no less than a 7 and could be more).  For those who remember her, she is some way off my benchmark of Stunning Julie at her best (my high 8-9).   I should also point out the her profile is wrong in that she is not 5'1'' but more like 5'5'' tall.

The problem is not the looks but rather than she never smiles and seems intent on conveying disconnection and contempt with every gesture.  She virtually refused to speak to me.  The clock watching, shortiming, terse robotic service and just rudeness described by others were all in evidence.

I have weighed up the rating.  I could go for a neutral because  the profile was not dishonest but I am definately not going back. She is POOR VALUE; you can get a better looks, service for the same price or cheaper. 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:51:56 am by mrhappypants »

Offline patrick4u

Strongly agree. Robotic service and no interest.

Offline Man of steel

Surprised...she was a regular Sunday punt when she was working when I was driving to London..not seen her since Feb..appears not to be working...still give a text when passing no reply...comms previously were always good...may put a post on her about my time with her...imo positive vanilla punt...if you like girls who wear glasses while you punt them...

Offline PLeisure

Strongly agree. Robotic service and no interest.
Where is your review?  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Where is your review?  :unknown:

Where are his posts, a member for nearly four and a half years and this is his first one. :rolleyes: If we all did that UKP would of folded years ago due to lack of interest.

Offline The_Don

Where are his posts, a member for nearly four and a half years and this is his first one. :rolleyes: If we all did that UKP would of folded years ago due to lack of interest.

Yep, he joined 7 months before me and in all that time, only managed 1 post.